276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Instant Eye Palette, 7 g (Pack of 1)

£29.095£58.19Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some people like expensive makeup and others prefer cheap makeup. I like the best of both, cheap with expensive quality! There’s nothing that gives me more satisfaction than buying items for a bargain! Especially when it comes to makeup!

We did find that the product slightly collected in the eyelid crease after a long day of wear– even with a primer underneath. However, it did manage to last the majority of the day without fading, so maybe a spritz of setting spray over the top might be the fix you need. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Instant Eye Palette: should you buy it? Whilst the Art Library: Flame-Boyante is an amazing dupe it is still on the expensive side. If you are looking to save big then Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless Dynamic Dynasty Eyeshadow Palette is your best bet! Viseart is a monster in the realm of professional makeup artists. Steep price tags, quality formulas, and super-pigmented shadows. Whilst I love Viseart, I’m not 100% sure about the price! If it would be the only palette I would ever buy, then I could justify it. magical shades from the dreamy world of Pillow Talk in a range of super soft, intense matte and metallic pearl finishes. Diamond powder infuses a jewel-like light to your eyes while coated pigments give a silky & cushiony feel. Enriched with emollient oils for easy application.

Charlotte Tilbury lip cheat in pillow talk medium and pillow talk intense: £17 each, Charlotte Tilbury

When I first opened the eyeshadow palette, I took a pretty audible gasp. The Pillow Talk Instant Talk Eyeshadow Palette is stunning. I love the mix of pinks, peaches and nude browns and every colour is heavenly. It’s not common that I like every shade in an eyeshadow palette/can make all the shades work for me, but this Pillow Talk palette is an exception. Makeup Revolution is known for its good quality makeup that’s super affordable. The quality doesn’t disappoint either. The colours apply easily and they’re easy to blend.

The magical matte shadows contain wet or dry powder coated pigments and a powder coating technology where pigments are coated with a mix of silicones and emollient oils. From its handy and, quite frankly, gorgeous quad palettes to its extensive and easy-to-use Instant Eye palettes, the brand has become a go-to for the best eyeshadow palettes. But there’s one limited edition palette that has left us seemingly unable to dip our brushes into anything else in our make-up bag…

Notify Me

Warm nudes oranges are one of the more universal palettes to have. They’re also one of the most commonly offered colour stories in the cosmetics industry because who doesn’t like a little sultry every once in a while? Women’s Health highlights the palette’s soft earthy tones, adding, “you’ve got everything you need to create a natural daytime look or to ramp it up with a darker smokey hue.” SHADE: DATE – PRIME TALC, MICA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, HEXYL LAURATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ZINC STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, DIAMOND POWDER, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)].

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment