276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stay with me baby

£3.745£7.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

a b Colin Larkin, ed. (1993). The Guinness Who's Who of Soul Music (Firsted.). Guinness Publishing. p.80. ISBN 0-85112-733-9.

For "Stay with Me": "Cash Box TOP 50 IN R&B LOCATIONS" (PDF). Cashbox. November 19, 1966. p.44 . Retrieved January 10, 2022. John Walker later went on to customise guitars and establish his own recording studio in California, and resumed touring in 2004. Gary Walker remains active in England. Scott Walker continued to record sporadically and engage in cultural works, e.g. curating the Meltdown festival. John and Gary Walker published their own joint autobiography, The Walker Brothers: No Regrets—Our Story, in 2009. John died at his Los Angeles home on May 7, 2011; Scott died in London on 22 March 2019, leaving Gary as the last surviving Walker brother. Gary Walker – Biography". Gary-walker.net. Archived from the original on 2012-06-04 . Retrieved 2011-09-15. Stay With Me – Lorraine Ellison | Listen, Appearances, Song Review". AllMusic . Retrieved October 22, 2013. The Walker Brothers were an American pop group formed in Los Angeles in 1964 by John Maus (known professionally as John Walker) and Noel Scott Engel (known professionally as Scott Walker), and soon after joined by Gary Leeds ( Gary Walker). They adopted the 'Walker Brothers' name as a show business touch even though none of the members were related. [1] After moving to Britain in 1965, they had several top-10 albums and singles there, including the No. 1 hits " Make It Easy on Yourself" and " The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine (Anymore)", both of which also made the US top 20 and Canadian top 2. Between them was the UK No. 3 hit " My Ship is Coming In". They provided a unique counterpoint to the British Invasion by achieving much more success in the UK than in their home country, a period when the popularity of British bands such as The Beatles dominated the U.S. charts. [2]Singles [ edit ] List of singles as a band member, with selected chart positions, sales figures and certifications Chris Cornell "Stay with Me Baby" (Official Audio)". YouTube. Archived from the original on December 15, 2021 . Retrieved April 14, 2016.

Thomas Erlewine, Stephen. "Sister Love: The Warner Bros. Recordings – Lorraine Ellison". AllMusic . Retrieved December 19, 2018. For "Heart Be Still": "Cash Box TOP 50 IN R&B LOCATIONS" (PDF). Cashbox. September 30, 1967. p.42 . Retrieved January 10, 2022. Philips then recorded and released the group's version of " Make It Easy on Yourself," a Burt Bacharach and Hal David ballad previously recorded by Jerry Butler. It was sung by Engel (by now called Scott Walker), arranged by Ivor Raymonde and produced by Johnny Franz, with a full orchestra augmented by session musicians. [7] Session musicians on the record included Alan Parker and Big Jim Sullivan. Lorraine Ellison – Stay With Me / Try (Just A Little Bit Harder) – Warner Bros. – Germany – A 7361". 45cat . Retrieved December 19, 2018. BRITAIN'S TOP R&B SINGLES" (PDF). Record Mirror. February 8, 1969. p.11 . Retrieved October 31, 2021– via worldradiohistory.com.Lorraine Ellison Album & Chart History (R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)". Billboard. Archived from the original on December 19, 2018 . Retrieved December 19, 2018. SCOTT WALKER & WALKER BROTHERS | full Official Chart History". Officialcharts.com . Retrieved 3 June 2022. Lorraine Ellison – The Best Of Lorraine Ellison – Philadelphia's Queen Of Soul (Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Album)". discogs. 1976 . Retrieved December 19, 2018. R&B BEAT: WHERE IT'S AT: Lorraine's 'Stay' Tops for Year?" (PDF). Cashbox. September 17, 1966. p.30 . Retrieved January 10, 2022– via worldradiohistory.com.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment