276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SOUL CAP – Large Swimming Cap for Long Hair - Designed for Long Hair, Dreadlocks, Weaves, Hair Extensions, Braids, Curls & Afros - Women & Men - Silicone

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Swim Cap, Swimming Cap, Modest Swimwear, Turban Swim Cap, Swim Bonnet, Turban Bonnet, Muslim Swimwear Triangle-Shaped Scarf - 02 If you have an afro, the dryness that chlorine causes can result in brittle hair strands that are prone to breakage. After preparing your hair the next step is to carefully grab the cap with your hands and prepare it for a stretch. My hair is natural and I found out early on the need to wear a good silicone swim cap to protect it. Of all the pieces of equipment that separate the recreational swimmer from those who are training more seriously, the most obvious is the swim cap.

Swim Caps: Should you Use One? Everything You Need Big Head Swim Caps: Should you Use One? Everything You Need

It keeps your beautiful hair away from all the harmful chemicals in the swimming pool like chlorine that dries out your hair.If necessary, enlist the help of someone to make wearing the cap easier. Someone’s assistance can help stretch the cap out wide enough to avoid catching any hair as you fit it over your head ensuring a smooth and snug fit. Should you Wear Swim Cap or Goggles First? Give your volume-blessed hair the protection it deserves with our large swim cap made from 100% premium silicone. Swimming pools are filled with chlorine and other harmful chemicals that can damage your hair texture. Wearing a swim cap can protect your hair and keep it dry. The Dsane Extra Large Swimming Cap is designed to fit extra-long hair perfectly without any discomfort.

Swim Cap for Braids - Etsy

Tie your hair or braids in a ponytail or a tight bun (if you have extremely long hair) to keep it contained and prevent it from interfering with the swim cap’s fit. Use a hair tie or an elastic band to secure your hair in place and make sure it’s sitting high on your head. The fascinating thing about this cap is the sizing. It has been designed for both toddlers as well as adults. They are perfect for swimming in the open water. They are very popular as the best protection from harsh chemical treatment in the swimming pool. Swim Cap, Swimming Cap, Modest Swimwear, Turban Swim Cap, Swim Bonnet, Turban Bonnet, Muslim Swimwear Triangle-Shaped Scarf - 01 However, this type of cap still beats the above two types in terms of popularity. Lycra caps are more common among competitor swimmers than the above two kinds.This cap comes in two sizes- the large size perfect for kids’ small heads and an extra-large size that fits any adult hair. A good swim cap can help in preventing these unwanted effects of chemicals found in pools and the salt in water bodies such as oceans. We already featured the XL swim cap from Swim On, suitable for those with a whole bunch of hair. But if you’re looking for something a bit smaller, you could opt for this, the Large version.

Best Swim Cap For Black Hair (Top 6) - Natural Hair Insights Best Swim Cap For Black Hair (Top 6) - Natural Hair Insights

The best swim cap I've ever owned. My hair remains dry after each swim, it fits perfectly and lets me feel confident that my hair is going to be protected from the pool water." We all love the water – but we don’t love the chemicals. So we designed the SOUL CAP to keep the bad stuff at bay – keeping your hair safe and dry from the harsh effects of chlorine and saltwater. My wife has taken her first swim lesson and had put it off for a long time as she was not prepared to get her braided hair completely wet and other caps uncomfortable. They also protect hair from the chemicals in the pool, like chlorine, which can be harsh and make hair dry and damaged.The durable silicone material that safeguards your hair against toxic treatment chemicals in the pool I love this hat. I do triathlons and the caps they give you for races are soo small! So I wear my soul cap underneath my race cap and it works well. Once you’ve got the right cap in place, remove any hairstyling objects like clips, metals, seashells or hairpins that can damage the cap.

SOUL CAP – Large Swimming Cap for Long Hair - Designed for

So if you are planning to get a swim cap for yourself and your child, you can choose Purple with a similar color collection. Head Circumference Measurement: You may measure the circumference around the head using the same measuring tab.The premium silicone material used in the cap acts as a protective barrier, to keep your hair healthy by protecting it from the chlorine in pools.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment