276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Phd Smart Protein, Versatile Shake, Ideal for Shakes, Baking and Deserts, Chocolate Brownie Flavour, 17 Servings per 510 g Bag

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is similar to a white chocolate bar with the spice of a blondie; well, an unusual flavor you can try out.

PhD Smart Clear whey is the answer for those seeking a more refreshing, clear and delicious whey protein isolate without the milky taste and texture. Delivering the highest quality 20g protein per serving with less than 1g sugar, and only 85kcals per serve, Smart Clear Whey is the most innovative, deliciously refreshing, premium whey protein isolate in the market. Discover the possibilities with PhD Smart Protein Powder - perfect for increasing your protein intake in a range of delicious formats! My only disappointment was that it left me wanting a little, while it tastes great and had great texture, the PhD Smart protein gave me the feeling that I needed more – I probably could have had two of them. The Final Verdict Whether you’re looking for a tasty yet nutritional clear protein powder, or a Keto-friendly protein option, the PhD clear whey protein range has a wide variety of products to suit your needs.Chocolate Brownie Flavour: Whey Protein Concentrate ( Milk), Milk Protein Concentrate, Whole Grain Oat Flour ( Gluten), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Cacao, Flavourings, Sodium Chloride, Stabilisers (Acacia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum), Sweetener (Sucralose).

Whey Protein Hydrolysate ( Milk), Flavouring, Acid (Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid), Sweetener (Sucralose), Colouring (Beta Carotene), Anti Foaming Agent (Silicon Dioxide) Probably my favourite flavour of protein powder! Only criticism is they don’t have more flavours as I would certainly buy them considering how well they mix/taste when compared with other brands PhD Smart Clear Whey is the best tasting, most premium whey protein isolate powder on the market. PhD Smart Clear Whey is fully-dissolvable whey protein isolate which is light and refreshing keeping you hydrated throughout the day whilst supporting the maintenance of muscle tissue. You can even eat these high protein low sugar delicacies on their own. Just grab one of these protein crispies and give it a bite! Your appetite will be immediately served, and your tastebuds will be immediately enriched!PhD Smart Clear Whey isolate is perfect for anyone looking to increase their protein intake, either to support the maintenance of muscle mass, or to help build muscle and recover from exercise. If you’re looking for a low-sugar, low-calorie clear protein drink, then our clear whey isolate is the perfect choice for you!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment