276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Sissy Humiliation Bundle: Books 1-5

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Is it really true that you want to be feminized? That is super brave to admit to yourself, at last, what you are. Immediately it feels like a weight off your shoulders. Please don’t ask for personal training, though. Follow the steps as laid out here. There is more than enough to keep you busy. Even if you are experienced, with your very own, feminine wardrobe and you dress regularly, the discipline of having your femininity re-enforced by these tasks will still be thrilling. Such as classic Dom/sub leather dynamics, Human/animal play, Caregiver/little (Daddy/little girl, Mommy/little boy etc.) You want to know exactly what is and is not on the table because what works for someone may be highly specific. "Perhaps you like the words 'slut,' and 'whore' but don't like being called a 'bitch,'" Zane says. "You need to communicate that to your partner."

Cooing in my ear, she brought me to a state of complete distraction, “You have such lovely little breasts, Christine.” Scraping the tip of her fingernails over the now stiffening flesh, she teased, “See how your girlish little nipples stand up?” Go for a professional waxing at a salon. Plus You will be shopping for a bra including a proper fitting. Taking my hand while I was dressed delicately Aunt Mary beamed, “Come along, sweetheart”, and with my skirts bobbing we walked together to the car.

Looking to become mommys perfect little girl TG RP by ProjectNova6, literature

Jim waited a moment to get calm again: “But seriously, do they expect anybody internally to apply for the vacancy? We all know everything. The only thing keeping us here is that we don’t work with her directly. Still, I got the chills everytime I see her and I am 45 years old grown man” He admitted This story is narrated from third person point of view. And while it focuses the most on the leading characters, this way of narration will allow us to have glimpses of the other characters minds. I hope this will not be confusing to read. Fear paralyized Brit who stood in her place looking at him as he approached her and pushed her toward the wall. And without wasting anytime, his right hand grabbed her ass, while his left hand was on her mouth to forbid her from shouting. He said in an amused tone: “Shhhhh… it’s not like your ass worth much anyway”. Still blushing, I took my seat, as Carolyn's eyes met Aunt Mary's and the two women shared a knowing smile. Without her family in the house (remember that Aunt Mary was recently widowed and her daughter was in college on the East Coast),

The question was really odd: “Mmm, I don’t know what you mean mum. I mean, sure, some of them seem smart, and all of them are mean to me”

Blushing, I lowered my eyes in embarrassment. “Really dear, you should have been born a girl; wearing pretty dresses is only half the fun.” The gates of the school came into view. “You'd better let me do all the talking, dear. We wouldn't want you to give yourself away.” You scrub each and every pair of panties good! I want them as clean as the day I bought them! Do each one separately. Rinse them in cool water and hang them neatly and carefully. I want you to show my panties the respect they deserve from a sissy like you!"

She has many memories from those days, but the one that stands the most for her was when a middle aged woman gave her mother a big tip. Her mother thanked the lady repeatedly saying she is too much. And the lady said casually: “You deserve it Helen. Yes, you are very skilled in what you do, but you are much more than that.I have met many foot girls but you are the best by far. When you are serving me, it feels like you are putting your soul under my feet, not only your hands and skills. Keep being my docile foot girl and I will make sure I compensate you well” Brit heard these words and saw her mother kissing the lady’s hands as she thanked her again, while the lady patted her mother’s cheek in a patronising way before leaving.

They are not rumors Julie, these are facts and everybody knows that. Do you remember Kira?, her assistant two years ago. You know she filed an official complaint detailing how Alena abused and molested her?” Jim asked The couple started eating their lunch ignoring Brit fully, while other students started throwing insulting comments with the words: “coward” “disgusting” “pathetic” and “loser” mostly used. Brit heard it all, but kept focusing on the shoes, she wiped them all over even the soles. All she was hoping for at that moment that the couple will just walk away after finishing their lunch without more action. I scooped up the enormous pile of luscious, obviously very expensive undergarments and followed her into her bathroom. There I saw a huge pile of clip-on hangers on the table. I dropped the mountain of panties next to the sink as instructed. We are pleased to announce a new and very special opening for the position of Personal Assistant for Ms. Alena Morisson, the head of our sales department.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment