276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Makita HP457D 18 V Cordless Li-ion Combi Drill Kit and Accessory Set, 101 pc.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Makita HP457DWE10 G-Series 18v Combi Drill inc 2x 1.5Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries, Charger and x74 Piece Accessory Set Carry Case The Makita HP457DW is a solid DIY performer. With max hard torque of 42 Nm and a 21,000 bpm max impact rate - this in combination with the 1.5Ah battery provided should see you through even the toughest DIY tasks. FEATURES Beauty Advent calendars are significantly pricier than chocolate ones, but they've become increasingly popular in the last few years as a way of bagging beauty products at a fraction of the normal cost. They often sell out early, but can also be heavily discounted later if they don't, so here's a round-up of some of the best I’ve seen.

Take the batteries out of the drill and leave them somewhere warm for a few days (an airing cupboard for example) then try them in the charger. If you're a regular Superdrug shopper, you can now earn more freebies and discounts under its Health & Beautycard loyalty scheme, as the retailer has launched new 'VIP Rewards' as part of it.

Makita HP457DWE10 G-Series 18v Combi Drill inc 2x 1.5Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries, Charger and x74 Piece Accessory Set Carry Case

Mechanical 2-speed gearing; High speed mode for speedy drilling in light duty applications; Low speed mode for heavy duty applications requiring high torque This is to see if you can give the battery a bit of a boost to raise the voltage a little bit then put it in the correct charger.

Tesco Mobile is to start charging new and recently joining pay-monthly customers to use their mobiles in Europe from 2024. I have a makita batteries fast charge been working almost 3 years no problems. I very much doubt any company would do something as batteries are consumables. As a global supplier of a comprehensive range of tools for creating comfortable homes and living environments,

The G-Series battery is identifiable by the white or grey top section, and offers a 1.5 amp hour battery capacity in both 14.4V and 18V platforms Yeh theres things you need to do to look after the battery. They usually have all the requirements in the instructions for battery care. Im guessing you left the drill pretty empty when you stored it for a year and makita just dont cope well with over discharge and not being used.

Makita DHP484STX5 18v LXT Combi Drill Inc 1x 5.0Ah Batt & 101 Pc Accessory Case Or why not browse our range of: The screw machine boasts a variable speed control feature, enabling users to adjust the drilling or screwdriving speed according to their specific needs. This ensures optimal results across different materials and applications.The G-series range from Makita is a different lithium-ion battery platform to the Makita LXT range of professional cordless power tools, and is powered exclusively by the G-series battery and DC18WA charger This screw machine features a compact and lightweight design, making it easy to handle and maneuver. With its ergonomic grip, users can comfortably operate the tool for extended periods without fatigue. I don't think B&Q would be interested either as I think it would probably be just over 2 years ago I bought it. I still have the instructions for the drill and the battery charger and neither mentions that you have to regularly top up the battery for them to continue to work (that I see anyway).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment