276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alpicool CF45 45L Car Refrigerator Portable Car Fridge Freezer 12/24v Campervan Boat DC Electric Cooler for Camping, Driving, Picnic

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's advertised to reach -4°F, but even completely empty in a room temperature space, it failed to get lower than 6. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . It's not our favorite of the bunch but it still has plenty to offer for much less than most of the competition.

Alpicool CF45 Portable Refrigerator with SC12 Soft Cooler, 12 Volt Car Freezer 48 Quart(45 Liter) Vehicle, Car, Truck, RV, Boat, Mini fridge freezer for Driving, Travel, Fishing, Outdoor -4°F to 68°F - Walmart. We also consider the durability of construction materials in this metric as a portion of each model's overall score. So far so good, run it daily in bedroom for super cold water and beer and has been on about 5-10 off road trips where washboards and bumps tested its ruggedness. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. It also has the fairly standard three modes of battery protection, helping to conserve your battery rather than drain it completely.

All in all, though, when we consider that this model uses an average amount of energy to not get as cold as the competition, it begins to seem less impressive. The truck was parked in full sun the entire time (we were on an exposed granite slab with no shade). On top of the lid, four indented circles give you spaces for setting your drink(s) while using it as a table. It offers an "Eco" mode to save energy consumption and has good insulatory properties if you need to unplug.

This year we're doing a 1 week trip to Big Sur in California, then another 1 week trip to Grand Canyon, then another 1 week trip to Yosemite, then another 1 week trip to Joshua Tree, then another week in Redwood National Park. F. This may also be helped by its particularly tall, narrow shape and lower overall surface area, giving it less space from which to take on heat. It took nearly an entire day to reach refrigeration temperatures, and even then it stopped and maintained temperatures a full 3°F warmer than we'd programmed it to. Wanted to share most of my impressions with these new fridges, figured this was the right spot to do it.I kept a blanket on top top the fridge just to give it a little extra insulation to stave off the heat in the truck. Curious to know if anyone is running any new fridge/freezer options in their rigs other than the big names such as ARB, Dometic, and Engel? This puts it on par for energy usage with many others we tested: on the lower end of average in "Max" mode and the higher end of average in "Eco" mode. Hasn't failed me yet, i want to get 3 years out of it and get my money back from square trade if it fails. A longer DC cord gives you 7 feet and 10 inches of space to place your unit in your vehicle, while an AC cord (which plugs into the same space as the DC cord) offers 6 feet 8 inches.

Quick Links: Bed Size Installing 20 inch RC blackout edition light bar on body armor highlife bumper Qi charger mod/swap Anyone pull a car on a uhaul auto transport? Every visible piece is some sort of plastic (with the exception of the narrow rubber seal underneath the lid), but a plastic that, compared to other similar models, feels less sturdy and less durable. However, they end up doing nothing — the cooler is already more than tall enough inside to accommodate such items and if you're instead trying to stack a bunch of cans inside, those indents make it awkward to keep them standing as you go along. I measured actual temps in the fridge with a good freezer thermometer located dead center of the volume.The fridge's app is not terrible, not great, but I found the app display would freeze up at times (har har) and needed to be unpaired and then re-paired to the fridge. CAR BATTERY PROTECTION:With temperature memory function and 3 different levels for battery protection: Low, Med and High to protect your vehicle battery without run down. I ended up getting a 12v extension which has a shorter input lead that stays in my 12v plugs in the van while travelling.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment