276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bergeon 6767-S Springbar Tool by Bergeon

£9.895£19.79Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Each tip is removable and has identical threading making it easy and convenient to change or replace the tips as necessary for repair work.

And if you can get a spring bar tool that doesn’t scratch your watch, we think it is certainly worth it.When removing the tool from the package, it is immediately evident that Bergeon has created yet another top quality tool for watch owners. We also value your privacy and safety, and this is why we take great measures to keep your information safe at all times. If you change straps regularly on your watch with the wrong tools, it can cause your lugs to acquire a lot of scratches and dents over time. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The high precision forked tip allows you to firmly grip the spring bar’s flange with confidence so you can ease it out of the lug hole without fear of slipping.

However, the Bergeon 6767-F provides the user a strong and reliable tool that will make you feel comfortable using it on a regular basis.You'll want to keep the tool at 90 degrees while applying inward pressure, rather than using a prying motion that could scratch the lugs.

The Bergeon is much sturdier, handles more precisely and comfortably, made to a higher standard, and the fork end retains its edge a lot better.

That is why I decided to invest in a Bergeon part that will give me good performance, clearly I have not made a mistake, comparing it with an analogy: How much do you love your sports motorcycle?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment