276°
Posted 20 hours ago

365 Days of Art: A Creative Exercise for Every Day of the Year (Adult Art Activity and Colouring Book)

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Delivery with Standard Australia Post usually happens within 2-10 business days from time of dispatch. Please be aware that the delivery time frame may vary according to the area of delivery and due to various reasons, the delivery may take longer than the original estimated timeframe.

Featuring an activity for every day of the year, from simple tasks like drawing shapes and lines to more considered tutorials such as calligraphy writing and shading, each task is designed to expand your creative skills and spark the artist within. The contemt is very basic and uninspireing. I was hoping for 365 projects to follow along with... Which would stretch my skills and get me inspired. This is one of the best guided journals I've used, and I'm a major collector of guided journals. Buy two copies if you can't stand writing in books, but try it -- it's actually very therapeutic. selectedStore.City }}, {{ selectedStore.State }} {{ selectedStore.Country }} {{ selectedStore.Zip }} By publishing your document, the content will be optimally indexed by Google via AI and sorted into the right category for over 500 million ePaper readers on YUMPU.

Please be aware that the delivery time frame may vary according to the area of delivery - the approximate delivery time is usually between 1-2 business days. Featuring nature-inspired quotes, breakaway activities to get you outdoors and plenty of supportive prompts and tips, this book will spark your imagination and help you to open your eyes and appreciate the natural beauty in our world. With helpful hints and tips as well as more considered tasks to help build your creative confidence, 365 Days of Art is a beautiful keepsake as well as well as a powerful tool for positive change.

In 365 Days of Art in Nature , Lorna Scobie, invites the reader to take a closer look at the natural world - whether that’s outside on location, or inside their own home - reminding us all that regardless of whether we live in the city or the countryside, wildlife is just on our doorstep. Learn to Paint in Watercolor with 50 Paintings teaches you to use watercolors and refine your skills with a series of fifty progressively more difficult projects. Days of Art is an inspiring journal designed to help readers and budding artists nurture their creativity and explore their feelings through the medium of art. Featuring an activity for every day of the year, from simple tasks like drawing shapes and lines, to more mindful exercises like coloring-in, painting with primary colors, and drawing what you see. With beautiful, vibrant hand-lettering and watercolor illustrations, the book pairs inspiring quotes with supportive prompts and exercises to spark reflection through your drawing, writing, painting and more. 365 Days of Art: A Creative Exercise for Every Day of the Year by Lorna Scobie – eBook Details Be inspired by this fun compilation sketchbook of four favorite volumes from Quarry Books' 20 Ways series!Days of Art is an inspiring journal designed to help readers and budding artists nurture their creativity and explore their feelings through the medium of art. Featuring an activity for every day of the year, from simple tasks like drawing shapes and lines to more considered tutorials such as calligraphy writing and shading, each task is designed to expand your creative skills and spark the artist within. Our servers are getting hit pretty hard right now. To continue shopping, enter the characters as they are shown Colour pencils lie beautifully on this paper. My student grade pencils work so well on it that I don’t bother with my Prismas. Take a closer look at the natural world - whether that's outside on location, or inside their own home - whether we live in the city or the countryside, wildlife is just on our doorstep. Days of Art is an inspiring journal designed to help readers and budding artists nurture their creativity and explore their feelings through the medium of art.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment