276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AKAI Professional APC40MKII - USB MIDI Controller for Ableton Live with Clip Launch Matrix, Knobs & Faders, Plug & Play Setup for Mac / PC and Pro Software Suite Included

£169.5£339.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

APC40 mkII’s hardware controls correspond to Live’s interface, so you can plug in and play without MIDI-mapping each control first. It’s also customisable - all controls can be re-assigned to suit your performance or production style - and can be powered by USB, making it ideal for DJing, live performance and studio recording.

TheAPC40Extender – Do more. More faders. More buttons. More pots.

sounds to edgy, modern leads and everything in between. SONiVOX Twist is a spectral morphing synthesis And I find the accusation of theft hard to prove one way or another, but it's certainly not implausible. With the extra colours, and the new buttons, this incarnation of the APC40 is more Vegas and EDM than the earlier model. Pad quality and feel aren't really considerations on something like this. These aren't velocity or pressure responsive; you won't be using them to tap in drum beats. the fly for customized setups that change with your performance or production style. Whether you are an

APC40 mkII is equipped with an array of assignable controls: nine faders and eight channel control knobs, plus a further eight device control knobs enable hands-on parameter tweaking and mixer control.

APC40 Mk2 Communications Protocol v1.2 APC40 Mk2 Communications Protocol v1.2

designers, and music producers who love to get their hands dirty. Create anything from fat, retro synth My efforts are in direct response to something sold to me that was buggy, a resource hog, contained advertisements (bloatware), and didn't suit my needs. The community deserves better. APC40 mkII comes pre-mapped to Live (version 9.1.3 or later) for an instant performance and productionPerformers and producers of every niche here at Sweetwater find the APC40 MKII to be the all-in-one answer for an ultra-portable Ableton Live controller. Designed specifically to work with Ableton Live, you will enjoy plug-and-play setup for creation, recording, and shows. Simply plug it into your computer and launch Ableton — whether you're an experienced electronic musician or a novice to the concept, the compact design, natural workflow, and seamless 1-to-1 integration mean you'll be making music with Ableton and the APC40 MKII controller in no time. New features make performing and recording easier than ever advanced visual organization, and use the Shift button and directional arrows to manipulate the scope of Composers and performers alike will appreciate the User mode on the main channel rotaries. On the original, the knobs could only be switched between Pan and Sends A–C; now a single Sends button gives access to up to eight Sends. The User button switches the pots to generic MIDI controllers, allowing you to use Live’s MIDI Map mode to take control of any parameter. This is important, as the MIDI assignments of the APC are fixed so you can’t override controls. On the MkI, the best you could do was use one bank of Send controls for other purposes and avoid using that Send ID in Live. Now you have a bank of eight custom controls. Summary

Akai APC40 MKII | Reverb UK Akai APC40 MKII | Reverb UK

produced exclusively for Akai Professional. Produce, compose, and remix with professional sounds curatedintegration, and proved to be an essential performance tool for Ableton Live users everywhere. Building or a more traditional musician using Live on stage or in the studio, you will find the APC40 mkII to be

APC40 Ableton Live Clip Launching Controller | Akai Pro

production style. APC40 mkII is also powered over USB and supports plug-and-play connectivity, allowing USB power is obviously enough for this one - there's no mains power option any more. We don't think we ever had cause to use that anyway. also offers a smaller footprint than its APC counterparts, enabling musicians to use APC mini alongside

Thanks to everyone who asked me questions, watched my video, and encouraged me along the way. If anyone has any questions or comments, please let me know. channel-fader functionality with the dedicated buttons for volume, pan, sends, and device control: fade nice that you want to share something with the community, but let your template win on its merits and please spare us the forum drama APC mini comes pre-mapped to Live for an instant performance and production setup. When APC mini is Get essential hands-on control over Ableton Live with an Akai Professional APC40 MKII controller. This USB-powered Ableton Live controller serves up 40 clip-launch controls arranged into a 5 x 8 matrix that's perfect for live performance or remixing. You also get a set of nine low-profile sliders offering control over volume, pan, and other major functions. A handy set of soft buttons gives you easy access to controls you need often, and the plug-and-play Ableton integration makes the Akai Professional APC40 MKII controller intuitive enough for studio and stage.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment