276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Smart Planner, Undated Daily & Weekly Productivity Planner, Organizer Notebook with Motivational Quotes, Hit Your Goals Monthly Diary, Time Management Organizer, Start Anytime, Lasts 6 Months

£12.995£25.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Christy Whitman, life coach and author of The Art of Having It All: A Woman’s Guide to Unlimited Abundance Dr. Lyons points out that the satisfied feeling you get from writing down tasks actually has a psychological basis. "There is some interesting research about mobilizing," he explains, "where even just writing things down can help reduce stress, because we’re motoring some of that energy and anxiety into action." Plus, he says, "Some things you just can't type out," such as emphasizing important notes by underlining or highlighting. Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning and focused effort. Paul J. Meyer Plus don’t miss the printable at the end for keeping all of these handy and ready to use in your bujo! Inspirational Quotes About Good Planning

Fashion stylist Sarah Nearis often finds herself running from appointment to appointment and city to city, splitting her time primarily between Nashville and L.A. and styling the likes of Rita Ora, JoJo, Michelle Rodriguez, and more. To stay organized, she uses a planner app called Structured."I love it because I’m a very visual person and its layout inspires me to be more organized," she says. "I feel like, as artists, sometimes we can be scatterbrained and I get distracted easily, but this app is super user friendly, visual appealing, and motivates me to be more organized." Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. Abraham Lincoln, former U.S. President There are dreamers and there are planners; the planners make their dreams come true. Edwin Louis ColeIf you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else. Yogi Berra, former New York Yankees catcher To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time. Leonard Bernstein, composer and conductor

Dr. Lyons points out that the benefits of having a planner or agenda aren't just aesthetic. "Often, structuring our time takes us out of a reactive mode and out of a place of urgency, and as a result we're more proactive with our time as opposed to reactive. And that, in and of itself, lowers our stress levels and makes us more able to manage our attention efficiently. Trying to complete a task while holding our entire agenda for the day in our heads is an inefficient use of our time and energy, so that ends up leaking out and we aren’t able to be as efficient as we could bein other important facets of our lives, like our relationships and our self care. There really are a lot of ramifications for not being efficient with our time management." What to Look For in a Planner

Let's take a closer look at each of the above tips. Here, we'll break down these self-motivation techniques, detailing what they are and the science behind them. 1. Put your goal on the calendar. Now when that obstacle pops up, instead of losing motivation and feeling deflated, you have a plan in place to keep the momentum going. Notice that the above examples do not say that you’ll read six chapters of your textbook, watch two hours of lecture videos, or spend an hour sweating on the treadmill. Whether for organisation or inspiration, I love using relevant planner quotes in my journal. On good or bad days, they’re one of my favorite ways to retain or return to a positive frame of mind: I find amazing bullet journal quotes to be a great reminder of the mindset I want to nurture in myself and my children. You’re ultimately the one who puts in the work to achieve your goals. But other people can be a great motivator.

It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near one. J.R.R. TolkienUnless you have definite, precise, clearly set goals, you are not going to realise the maximum potential that lies within you. Zig Ziglar, author and motivational speaker The Best Bullet Journal Quotes to Inspire and Motivate

When buying an agenda, another important question to ask yourself is when and for how long you intend on using it. Some agendas on this list are designed for limited spaces of time (e.g., six weeks or three months at a time); others are undated so that users can focus on accomplishing specific short-term goals. Other goal-oriented planners include inspirational quotes, tips on staying focused, and other tools meant to guide you along your journey. Meanwhile, more traditional, dated planners and agendas simply lay out the entire calendar year or school year. You should also consider size and durability when buying a planner. If you carry around a big bag and/or if you need as much space as possible in your planner (for note-taking, mind-mapping, etc.), then a large planner may be best for you. On the other hand, if you need your planner to live and plan on taking it just about everywhere you go, go for a small planner. And if, like me, you tend to be rough on your items, look for a sturdy, hardcover planner so that you don't accidentally rip it to shreds within the first few weeks of use. Getting the Most Out of Your Planner It’s all a bit overwhelming, especially if you’re having to juggle homeschooling with your regular job. Whether you’re a teacher by trade or a ‘pandemic professor’, getting your head in the game with a motivational planner can be a good way of staying on top of things in 2021. Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success. Pablo Picasso, painterChoose something that you already do everyday, like brushing your teeth or eating lunch, to be a trigger for the action you want to make a habit. Write out an “if-then” plan (also known as an implementation intention). I’ve talked about this a lot in my master post about positive thinking quotes, and it’s undeniable that a well-placed simple quote can be rousing, moving, or otherwise inspiring.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment