276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO Harry Potter 75956 Quidditch Match

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Anyways, there's actually one option to make matching uniforms for all four Houses. The new banner sets all include three different torso designs. The sweater is the same style they wear under this uniform. Pair it with a cape to represent the jersey that's worn over the sweater, and everybody can finally match. I'm going to make a completely neutral and objectively true observation that's directly relevant to the set, without commenting on anyone's political views, the actions that those views lead them to take, or any form of harm that may or may not come to others as a result. On top of that, I promise it isn't about transphobia in any way, shape, or form. That should be fine, right? All right. Here it is:

Sure, but users shouldn’t get touchy when other users judge this a topic worth discussing when relevant. Help Hermione cast a spell on Professor Snape™ using the pop-up fire function on the Slytherin™ house tower. Chang" is a fairly common Asian name, though. I'm not sure about "Cho" as a first name. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chang_(surname) Young witches and wizards aged 7 and up with a passion for Harry Potter™ will be captivated by this magical airborne playset, which features famous characters and locations from the movies.LEGO® building kits fulfil strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958. A green 4x4 round plate occupies the middle, rotating on a white 2x2 plate with Technic pin. Cho and the Snitch are connected using trans-clear aerials, so appear to fly in circles as the plate is turned underneath. This function is quite satisfying and I am pleased to see the Golden Snitch in a polybag, although there are very few options for posing the minifigure attached to the aerial. To celebrate 20 years of magic with LEGO® Harry Potter™, the set includes an exclusive, golden Professor Quirrell minifigure and 2 random wizard card tiles for kids to collect (16 in total). Thinking of people of Asian descent I know: yeah, they tend to have traditionally Asian last names. It's not uncommon that they have a traditionally Western first name like "Mike" or "Steve," but it's not crazy to bump into a traditionally Asian first name. (Come to think of it, my nieces and nephew have an Indian father, and so, yeah, they all have traditionally Indian first names. They have a Portuguese last name, but I recollect that's driven by Portuguese influence in that part of India.)

Hogwart's Legacy has been a fantastic success, even though a very small, but vocal, minority demanded a boycott."My comment was in reply to users complaining that politics were being discussed in relation to their hobby. I pointed out their hobby doesn’t exist in a vacuum. LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favourite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic. Includes Neville Longbottom™, Draco Malfoy™ and Madam Hooch minifigures, and 5 buildable, rearrangeable modules, including a Quidditch™ trophy room and equipment storage room. People get tired of every single article in regards to Harry Potter coming with comments from a couple people demanding that no one buy it because of their personal beliefs and their personal interpretation of someone else's beliefs.

The LEGO Harry Potter set features Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Cedric Diggory and Cho Chang LEGO Harry Potter minifigures, plus 10 extra heads (6 different skin tones) and 10 extra hairstyles to create unique players. The box also contains equipment to set up 3 different Quidditch games: shoot the Quaffle through the goal hoops, launch the bludgers at the beater and catch the Golden Snitch.

Overall

Despite its tiny size, the essential features of the Quidditch pitch are provided. These include six golden goalposts and four spectator stands, featuring the colours of the four Hogwarts houses. I love these splashes of colour and their angled arrangement works well, although a couple more stands would have been appreciated. For a polybag though, the pitch looks splendid. This toy is one of a series of authentically detailed modular sets that kids can build, combine and rearrange to create their own Hogwarts™ Castle model. If you don't want to buy it then fine, but stop demanding others do the same, particularly with your thinly veiled threats ("catches up with you eventually"). The seven-book Harry Potter series has a single prominent Asian character. This character is named "Cho Chang."" Consider that she's a seeker with the snitch in sight. Harry flew with one hand outstretched as well.

Accessory elements include a chest, 2 wands, 4 brooms, Quaffle, Golden Snitch™, bat, 2 Bludgers, trophy, megaphone and scoreboard. No threat intended. Just observing that society is generally trending towards a direction that disagrees with Rowling’s viewpoints; this is a conversation many communities will need to have eventually.

Summary

Cho plays as Seeker for Ravenclaw, chasing the Golden Snitch whenever it appears, often high above the Quidditch pitch. Microscale and minifigure-scale are therefore combined here, similar to the wonderful 30652 Doctor Strange's Interdimensional Portal. Forced perspective is unusual in official sets and I think the Marvel polybag is more successful, but this example is fun too. Features Gryffindor™ house tower with an opening hatch, Slytherin™ house tower with a pop-up fire spell function, Ravenclaw™ house tower with a removable megaphone element, Hufflepuff™ house tower with scoreboard, and a base with 3 goalposts and rings, moving Keeper function and Bludger stud shooter. Kids use 3 long, transparent levers to play out the famous flying-lesson scene and enjoy endless other airborne adventures, including Quidditch™ practice. I can find three different uniform styles. The earlier design did have everyone wearing white pants. The other two had charcoal grey pants. Both of these uniforms were only featured in Year 6. One was for tryouts, and the other for games. Chang's design looks like it's based on the latter. I think the dark-blue legs are meant to represent the half-cape that hangs from the jersey. Since the Diagon Alley set includes the twins' shop, this is the uniform style that's accurate to that time, but it should never have white pants. Also, it appears this uniform style is only available for the two neglected Houses. The other two got multiple uniform styles previously, so they probably weren't as high a priority for the Diagon Alley set.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment