276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Twochubbycubs The Cookbook: 100 Tried and Tested Slimming Recipes

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

get a good solid pan out of the cupboard and start cooking your rice – this dish only takes about fifteen minutes or so

Twochubbycubs: The Cookbook By James Anderson - The Works

If you follow our example – don’t scrimp on ingredients, and learn to love food rather than endure it – you’ll be on a happier weight-loss journey. Twochubbycubs has always been about having a laugh and not taking this dieting nonsense too seriously. Life’s too short to be po-faced about what you eat, and we’ve reflected that ethos in our new book. We hope you enjoy these meals – all 500 calories or under per serving – and the chat that goes with them (James always comes first; Paul pops up for the notes). Give eating well a go, see how you get on, and tell us at the blog! Two Chubby Cubs recipes under 500 calories Mongolian beef serve with steamed rice, sliced radishes and chopped spring onions, or whatever veg and rice you want! So, with a bit of research, we decided to eat ‘properly’ and the weight fell off. It was a revelation. We discovered that by eating decent meals we didn’t need the rubbish on the side. Our meals were something to look forward to and a pleasure. We didn’t feel deprived. And the results spoke for themselves – we lost nearly 19 stone between us.This makes enough for two large servings, but it's an easy enough recipe to double up if you need to. Or stretch the ginger beef noodles out by adding more vegetables. You do you!

Two Chubby Cubs recipes: Feasts for under 500 calories Two Chubby Cubs recipes: Feasts for under 500 calories

there’s actually more than 100 recipes in there – I included my fudge recipe as a bonus, and we’ve got you covered with over twenty ideas for sides to go with your dinner too; and Now come on. Tell me that’s not easy – you add everything into one pan and gently heat until deliciousness ensues. Short of me coming around and feeding you, I can’t do anything more than that!First let me begin this post by apologising to everyone because I know I am very, very late with my usual apology about not posting enough and the subsequent fervent and well-meant and then entirely ignored promise to post more. But for once we have a genuine excuse above and beyond I saw something shiny on the floor or we’ve been on holiday. See, and I know most of you will know this, we have welcomed our third child DINNER TIME into the world. I mean technically it’s our fourth child but the planner doesn’t count because I think Paul ate some lead during cooking it up. Actually that is very unfair, the planner remains a hidden joy! Hiya, stumbled across your blog and have been laughing like mad.Well done to you both,love the recipes.x cover the bowl in cling film and leave to marinade in the fridge for at least 3 hours, or ideally overnight Legend has it that if you listen carefully, in the right conditions, you can actually hear Ben from Hartlepool’s arse whistling in the breeze even now. when the water is boiling, add the noodles and cook for 4 minutes, then drain and rinse with cold water

book Archives - twochubbycubs book Archives - twochubbycubs

Let me finish this question with a plea: if you struggle to cook, please, just start! The best thing you can do is to start cooking – it’s rare the meal will go absolutely wrong and you can always salvage it. But cooking is all about confidence and that only builds with exposure! So go for it! How easy is it to make substitutes for difficult ingredients? Hey Esther! Welcome, thank you 🙂 and please do let us know when you cook something from here as we’re always nosy to see how it turns out! cooking in the oven will give you the best results but if you can’t be arsed you can also do them under the grill– just be careful they don’t burn and make sure they’re cooked in the middle of mushrooms – now, get a good mix (the oriental selection in Tesco is absolutely perfect) of types and flavours and chop them up to a good uniform size – don’t just get boring plain mushrooms, you need the flavour

More in Books

Let James and Paul give you a newfound confidence to get cooking that will have you laughing along the road to weight loss. Fancy that?!

Twochubbycubs The Cookbook by James Anderson, Dr Paul

the recipes do not use crap like artificial sweetener or margarine to be low-calorie – they’re just good, decent recipes using proper ingredients; tablespoon of brown sugar (please, don’t use sweetener – you could, but it’ll ruin the taste of the dish) (3 syns) or swap for honey (1 tbsp – 2.5 syns) As the blog continues to grow, I thought it would be a lot easier to put all the recipes in one place – so those who are looking for something to inspire them can have a good nosey! I’ve broken them down into appropriate categories. If you have it, and you love it, please consider leaving us a review: it makes all the difference! And, please, if you’re a member of any facebook groups, do share us! Spread the word. It’s just me and Paul here and there’s only so much we can do! So! Before we get to the various questions we get asked a lot, just a big thank you to everyone who has bought the book – we do love you all and remain incredibly grateful for everything you do for us. If you have the book, please do consider taking a moment to leave us a review, because every last one helps us out. We don’t ask for a lot! The questions then!That’s a wrap! Oh noes, my sides. If you love wraps as much as we do, have a look at some of our other recipes! sit the ends of the skewers on the edge of the dish so that the meat doesn’t touch the bottom – you don’t want to lose any of that tasty marinade!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment