276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SQUISHMALLOW KellyToys - 12 Inch (30cm) - Avery The Mallard Duck - Super Soft Plush Toy Animal Pillow Pal Buddy Stuffed Animal Birthday Gift

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fania is the only Squishmallow with closed eyes, which is because she's a sleepy owl who loves to drift off to fairy tales. An Easter release, Patty the Cow is a popular little cow that loves to help out at the Farmer’s Market.

One of the Valentine’s Day exclusives, Philippe the Frog loves to hang out with his friends and play hopscotch. A limited release, rare and exclusive Squishmallow, Blossom the Sheep was released in collaboration with Justice and was available in Canada. In fact, many of the rarest Squishmallows are only available in Canada. 23. Daxxon the Purple Alien This adorable pastry likes cooking, which raises some serious questions about the fundamentals of the Squishmallow world. Since he was a promotional Squishmallow, he’s rarer than others. He was only produced for Valentine’s Day 2020. 14. Stacy the SquidPhillipe the frog is one member of the gigantic Valentine squad, full of loveable love messengers, many of which were Valentine’s Day exclusives. Phillipe is very reminiscent in appearance to Wendy the frog but differentiated by his heart-shaped pink cheek patches.

My family also targets a few Squishmallow squad members to find every option available. We realized some squad members have dozens of choices. So, I’m not here to break your heart with a few best choices. Instead, I’m here to share every Avery Squishmallow that came, went, and still exists. Kellytoy’s hit Squishmallows have been manufactured by the thousands in over a thousand different characters. Their exclusive and limited edition plushies have become collector’s items that fetch a high premium, some in the hundreds and even thousands of dollars on the high end. Bigfoot was a Canadian Superstore exclusive, making it another extremely rare and popular Squishmallow.

To commemorate this, the particular toy has a special tag in its ear, with Jonathan Kelly's (the CEO of Kellytoys) signature. The proceeds from this auction went to an art nonprofit, Art in Action. 1. Fifi the Fox Family According to Squishmallow lore, Phillipe is best friends with Marco, a Valentine’s exclusive Squishmallow from 2019 who’s a pink and white Hedgehog with hearts on his chest. Sometimes, Valentine’s bundles of Squishmallows appear in auctions as collections, grouping these connected plushies together and increasing their value by association. So, I mentioned how the trapper’s and Christmas hats look similar. They look precisely the same. However, Avery Squishmallow came with a trapper’s hat as an unusual release. In contrast, this Avery Squishmallow launched as a Christmas-themed squad member. So, they look similar but represent different things.

Part of both the Adventure and Valentine squads, Stacy is notably unique because she is only produced for Valentine’s Day. 13. Gordon the SharkThis fun little purple alien is also quite rare. Part of the Space Squad, Daxxon was released in 2020 and is featured in two sizes: 8 inches and 16 inches. One of the most expensive and rare Squishmallows in existence, Santino loves soccer and makes great pancakes. Which is impressive, since again, he doesn’t have any arms. Squishmallows have taken the world by storm. With over 1,000 Squishmallow characters, each has their own name, personality and storyline. Avery Squishmallow changes his appearance entirely with the Easter-themed, bunny-styled plushies. Indeed, he comes in more than one size with bunny ears. Avery Squishmallow with bunny ears is a salute to the Easter holidays, and he turns pastel blue. The emerald green vanishes for a memorable holiday edition.

I always choose the most unusual, unique, and obscene Squishmallows for my favorite squad members. So, I decided to change direction today, selecting the must-own Avery Squishmallow among the 30 options. Nothing will beat the most original Squishmallow, and this is Avery’s first release and most common variant.

Heather is known to be a particularly positive Squishmallow who embraces change. 6. Ben the Teal Dino She’s rare because she was only released during the Valentine Squad event in 2020. 16. Patty the Cow A beautiful blue Squishmallow (Squidmallow?), Stacy is noted as being incredibly shy. She loves to learn, read books, and hang out with her friends.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment