276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Carry Potty - Penguin Travel Potty, Award-Winning Portable Toddler Toilet Seat for Kids to Take Everywhere

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Travelling at the moment with a toddler and was worried any potty training progress would be lost but she loves it.

The potty is made from a high quality plastic that's super easy to clean and incredibly durable, this means the potty can be passed on and reused by multiple children! The Potty Training Magic Book is also an excellent read for parents who are new to potty training and Amanda Jenner, designer of My Carry Potty, has also put together a complete Potty Training Pack! My Carry Potty Penguin is a smart, practical and portable potty and intended both for travel and potty training.

To regain access, please make sure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled before reloading the page. Best of all your little one will love the bright attractive colours, cute characters and the carry handle makes it easy for them to adopt as their own possession. It makes sense to tackle potty training as soon as you think your child is ready to start, but many parents tend to put it off because it can be inconvenient, especially when you’re on the move.

The unique and award winning portable potty is super lightweight and has a carry handle making it easy for your toddlers to carry.Whether it is at home, or out and about, My Carry Potty® travel potty is the only potty your toddler will ever need. It’s designed with a unique lid that provides a completely watertight seal, non slip feet and it is made from high-quality durable plastic that’s easy on the eye and easy to clean.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment