276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brinno TLC200 Time Lapse Camera 3.7 cm (1.4 Inch) LCD Display, 1280 x 720 pixels/SD Card Slot Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The new schedule function allows you to pick filming days and times so it only records during working hours. Stunning Long Lasting With Brinno Unique Power Control Technology, 4 AA batteries can capture 270,000 frames. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Additionally, with the use of the wall mount, you can attach the camera to a more stable surface if, for example, you intend to document a construction project over a longer period of time and want to avoid inadvertent camera movement.

So far 21 days continuous use from a set of AA batteries is excellent and according to the onboard battery level indicator there is still 60% remaining! aspherical glass lens gives sharper brighter images and the 112º field of view allows a wider area to be recorded creating panoramic images.Turn it on, set the time interval, frame your subject, let it record, playback your time lapse video. If you want to have fun, have ever been curious about time lapse, or actually have clients who need to see a long term event take place in a matter of minutes, the TLC200 Pro is a worthwhile investment. The interchangeable lens rotates around 90º and coupled with the Clampod, the choices for positioning the camera to frame your desired footage are greatly increased.

Use the Brinno TLC200 PRO timelapse camera to film progress of building projects, wildlife or to produce hilarious high speed videos of family gatherings, the applications are limited only by your imagination. Aside from this - really easy to use and nice quality shots - great for parties, ambitious Lego builds or just watching the day unfold and the shadows lengthen across your house or balcony. They design and manufacture a wide variety of cameras and a host of accompanying accessories to meet the needs of hobbyists, beginners and professionals. You just need to keep in mind that to make the time-lapse flow, each change/ all progress will need to be snapped.

When we discuss technology, we invariably ask how fast things happen, what the processor speed is, how fast file transfer rates are, how soon until the next upgrade and so on… When we discuss cars, we want to know how fast they go and how quickly it responds to the driver’s command. IPX4 dustproof weather resistant design housing is clear to allow for monitoring of the watertight seal and the camera.

The TLC 2020 can also shoot Step Video, where you record short videos at set intervals, Stop Motion, for creating animation videos, and it can capture photos at 1080p. EXPLICIT IMAGE QUALITY: The TLC300 series inherits the pros from the previous BCC200 series but includes upgrades to the resolution that enhance image quality even further. With Brinno Instant Video technology, once your video is shot, it's actually a Time Lapse video and not a series of JPEGs. The camera will only turn on and snap pictures during this timeframe so you don’t need to worry about turning it on and off at risk of moving it!You can also set when the camera turns on and off – this is ideal for longer processes as you don’t want to touch the camera once it’s set! According to the manual, the LED light on top of the camera should flash every ten seconds to indicate that it is recording. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. It's built with a high performance HDR (high dynamic range) image sensor which allows you to shoot timelapse videos in any light.

High performance HDR video sensor, which helps produce great shots with high contrast, even in challenging lighting conditions like those encountered at night. Product warranty is 1-year from the date of purchase against defects under use as instructed by the user’s manual. However I feel that the instructions for use could be much clearer and could include more tips and suggestions for using it. Although my first escapade in time-lapse photography was conducted with slight trepidation, I have emerged wiser and more confident for my next project. Being a complete novice, I’m confident that my video experiment isn’t going to win any awards but I’m quite satisfied with the results.Creating time-lapse videos with the TLC 2020 is incredibly easy, though, plus it offers the long battery life and weatherproof housing. He is passionate about the role design plays in everyday life whether it's graphic, digital, fashion, product or environmental design.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment