276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Unite Me (Shatter Me)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This captivating and colorful adventure that reads like a modern day fairy tale, from the b estselling author of the Shatter Me series is the perfect gift!

Some of the older books may be a bit of a trial to recall for anyone who read them when they first hit the shelves, so we will go over them in a moment. And as for the newer books, some of you will have yet to read them, so… SPOILER ALERT! We do go over these too. Juliette has never actually fought for herself in her life, however, when she ends up being reunited with the one person who actually, really cared for her, she finds an inner strength in herself, one she never knew she had. Now that we have gone over the important stuff, let’s take a look at each and every book (including the novellas) in the Shatter Me book series. We will go over what they are about. Note: You do not actually have to read the novellas, however, if you are interested in them, they can be a great bit of additional storyline that fuels the intrigue between the novels. Book 1: Shatter MeThe gripping first installment in New York Timesbestselling author Tahereh Mafi’s Shatter Me series. The Omega Point Rebels are preparing to fight against Sector 45 fighters, but Adam’s focus is pinpointed towards Juliette, his brother, and Kenji. He was their father, her husband, and the reason they all died a brutal, untimely death. And some days i wonder why I insist on keeping myself alive.” Destroy Me is set after Shatter Me, but before Unravel Me. It is a Novella that is told from a different perspective this time.

It is set during and just after the ending moments of Unravel Me, and it tells the story from Adam’s perspective this time.This is a gorgeous book. It's tender and fierce, beautiful even as it depicts some ugly truths. The prose is passionate and honest, unsentimental and big-hearted. The very best books move you to reconsider the world around you and this is one of those. I truly loved it.' - Nicola Yoon, bestselling author of Everything, Everything The beauty is replaced wit pain and laced with a posion that laughs in your blood, destroys your organs, infevts your heart. Juliette and Warner’s story continues in the thrilling fifth installment of Tahereh Mafi’s New York Timesbestselling Shatter Me series. Aaron Warner: He is Juliette’s love interest, a 19-year-old commander of Sector 45 in the Reesrtablishment. At first, he appeared to be a villain but his burning love for Juliette brought him over to her side. Meanwhile, he is one of the few people who are mysteriously immune to Juliette’s lethal touch.

Dangerous, sexy, romantic, and intense. I dare you to stop reading." - Kami Garcia, #1 New York Times bestselling co-author of the Beautiful Creatures series

Full Time

One touch is all it takes. One touch, and Juliette Ferrars can leave a fully grown man gasping for air. One touch, and she can kill.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment