276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tall Bones: The engrossing, hauntingly beautiful Sunday Times bestseller

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Where The Truth Lies takes its readers on a dark, suspenseful, and thought-provoking journey deep into this tiny Colorado town, driven by the prolific pen of Anna Bailey, a newcomer to the field who has so much to offer us. I'm already excited for her next release!

An elegant, mesmerizing debut-Anna Bailey explores festering secrets with a with a sharp, yet tender gaze. This book reads like a whisper in the dark. DANYA KUKAFKA, author of Girl in Snow

Get In Touch

This small village was created around old mines that the Congregation began to exploit under the tutelage of Madame de Morange. Its inhabitants are mainly miners. Village of Vígnámrí Anna Bailey writes like a dream about teenage love and lust, the terror of knowledge and the claustrophobia of families and of small towns. EMMA FLINT, author of Little Deaths

All of these books go to dark places and examine some of the worst things we are capable of doing to one another. I enjoyed them immensely. We need thrillers now more than ever because they thrill us, yes, but also because they allow us to go through the dark and come out the other side. And right now, I think that’s what we keep waking up for About Tall Bones:Abi's best friend. Emma tried to dissuade her from entering the woods alone on the night she disappeared. She remembers a shadowy figure of a man lurking by the trees. Emma is half Latino and has had her share of racist taunts. Her father left long ago, and her mother will not say why. Now full of guilt, blaming herself for not stopping Abi, Emma is drinking heavily and visiting Rat to obtain liquor. Emma has developed a crush on Rat, but he and Noah fall into a romantic relationship.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment