276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chad Valley 60 Piece Train Set.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Slim 'I bought this for my great grandson for Christmas, looking at it, it seems to be reasonable quality' Jessica222 'My 2 year old won't get off his new train. He ABSOLUTLY adores it , so glad I bought this !' Marjie S 'I bought this for my 2 year old grandson. He loved it. Unfortunately, it stopped working. The light works but the train won't travel despite me replacing the batteries. It is my intention to return it when I get the opportunity.'

Bailey1 'Got this for grandson for his birthday, he loves it, quality is great. I bought two of these one was for my great grandson who has not tried his yet as his is for Xmas, but no doubt he will love his. Great buy at fantastic price' Tonia14 'The product I have bought of you I would definitely recommend it to family and friends who have got kids under 4 years old my child will like for Christmas thankyou so much'Gge 'We bought this for our grandson s birthday .. it was much bigger than expected so even better ..' WARNING(S): Not suitable for children under 3 years old. For domestic use only. To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.

Grannybones 'Wonderful we brought this for my grandson and have put it around the Xmas tree. Brilliant for the price.'Bec 'Excellent ride on train. Great battery life and very good quality. Would definitely recommend.' Raheem 'As i thought the train would be better idea for kids to sit on and ride in room but its not because the noise of train is that much even u cant heat its own horn or tones , my baby get scared and cry he dont like to touch that train anymore and scared of thomos cheracter, thanks argos to destroy my babys fun , i will not recommend for 1 year kid' Missyjdh 'Brought this for my grandson he s 21 months old and he operated it without any problems. He absolutely loved it as his favourite toy at the moment are trains! It was easy enough to set up. Nice and straight forward!'

Jellybean. 'A must have for my Grandson who is crazy about trains! Half price too!..a bargain and my grandson loves it! The train is detailed and has all the right noises at the push of a button!..Happy boy, Happy nan! :)'Steph Xx 'We’ve had many train sets for my son over the years. He wanted a Dinosaur one, and this delivered. Much better than expected for the price.'

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment