276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler (33 Ultra-Bright RGB LEDs, Two 120 mm ML RGB Series PWM Fans, 400 to 2,400 RPM, Zero RPM Mode, iCUE Commander CORE Included), Black

£59.5£119Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

https://corsair.sharepoint.com/:f:/s/MarketingCommunications/Ejq7MionQlFCrH6kG9DrafABI-lqRmyh5u4WZM5mvtX4eg?e=2H4jem The CORSAIR H100i ELITE CAPELLIX, H115i ELITE CAPELLIX, and H150i ELITE CAPELLIX are available immediately from the CORSAIR webstore and the CORSAIR worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors. In addition to testing Cinebench without power limits enforced, we’ll also be showing results when the CPU’s power consumption is limited to a more reasonable 200W. We’ll also show results at 125W for those who prefer whisper-quiet cooling, at the cost of some performance. For both of these results, we’ll show traditional delta over ambient temperature results. The excellent cooling provided by iCUE ELITE CAPELLIX coolers starts with a high-performance centrifugal pump, delivering a flow rate of up to 0.82L/min while generating less than 20 dBA, for extreme cooling with low noise. A split-flow copper cold plate rapidly absorbs heat from your CPU, while powerful ML RGB Series fans dispel that heat after it is carried to the radiator, utilizing magnetic levitation bearings to spin at up to 2,400 RPM with precise PWM control. While in the past a CPU hitting its peak temperature was cause for concern, enthusiasts are going to have to learn to accept high temperatures as “normal” while running demanding workloads with Raptor Lake and Ryzen 7000 CPUs. Modern AMD and Intel CPUs are designed to run fairly hot without any problems – up to 95 degrees Celsius for AMD Ryzen 7000 CPUs, and up to 100 C for Intel’s Core i9-13900K. Similar behavior has been standard in laptops for years due to cooling limitations in tight spaces.

H100i Elite Capellix XT Review: No Bursty Fan Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix XT Review: No Bursty Fan

All three new iCUE ELITE CAPELLIX coolers are equipped with a high-performance RGB pump head, split-flow copper cold plate, and ML RGB Series fans, making them the best-performing CORSAIR coolers to date. This performance is complemented by brilliant RGB lighting from ultra-bright, power-efficient CAPELLIX LEDs and an included iCUE Commander CORE Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller. Available in radiator sizes of 240mm, 280mm, and 360mm on the H100i ELITE CAPELLIX, H115i ELITE CAPELLIX, and H150i ELITE CAPELLIX respectively, with wide compatibility with the latest Intel® and AMD CPUs, this new generation of CORSAIR liquid CPU coolers is ready to improve any system build. The increased cooling challenges posed by Raptor Lake mean that we’ve had to change some of the ways we test coolers. Some coolers were able to pass Cinebench R23 multicore testing with Intel’s 12th Gen i9-12900K when power limits were removed (although only the strongest models were able to pass that test). Most liquid coolers and all air coolers I’ve tested “failed” that test because the CPU reached TJ max in this scenario. FREMONT, CA, September 15th, 2020 — CORSAIR®, a world leader in high-performance gaming peripherals and enthusiast components, today launched a new generation of all-in-one liquid CPU coolers offering stunning looks and powerful, quiet cooling. The H100i ELITE CAPELLIX, H115i ELITE CAPELLIX, and H150i ELITE CAPELLIX combine the latest in liquid CPU cooling performance with vibrant RGB lighting powered by CAPELLIX LEDs, easier setup, and enhanced control, giving enthusiasts more from their CORSAIR liquid CPU cooler than ever before. https://corsair.sharepoint.com/:f:/s/MarketingCommunications/Eg4UDijRMVNIqyXw0QxOATwBn1vYmUy5uco3oozgwKg6jw?e=d9465E https://corsair.sharepoint.com/:f:/s/MarketingCommunications/EtaCdLGN7YRBpoZu1181ce0BOHvy8InYdhte6qvemh1DGQ?e=S8UPOv

While it was fairly easy with previous generations of CPUs for coolers to keep the flagship i9 processor well under TJ max (the maximum temperature a CPU can sustain without throttling) in tough workloads, this is no longer realistically possible on current generation CPUs (and the 13900K especially) without extreme cooling (or enabling power limits). Making setup and installation easier than ever, all three coolers include the new CORSAIR iCUE Commander CORE controller, offering immediate control of your pump speeds, fan speeds, and lighting, with the potential for full control over lighting and fan speeds via PWM for up to six CORSAIR RGB fans. With the iCUE Commander CORE and CORSAIR iCUE software, you can adjust fan and pump speeds, control and synchronize an iCUE ELITE CAPELLIX cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE-compatible devices, and monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, all from a single intuitive interface. When the system is under minimal load, you can also activate Zero RPM mode, eliminating fan noise entirely.

iCUE H100i ELITE LCD Display Liquid CPU Cooler - CORSAIR

Because coolant temperature is so strongly influenced by room/case temperature, most people are better off creating their own fan curves on the cooler. The presets are based off a 20-23C room temp. In a cold Winter room, you may wonder why the fans never change speed. On a warm Mediterranean afternoon, you may wonder why the fans are blasting from the moment you turn it on. Since the expected coolant temp change is only 5-8C depending on CPU wattage and cooler size, you need your baseline to be accurate and that also means it may move around seasonally. Ambient temperature (or specifically case internal ambient) is the lowest possible coolant temp with no additional heat from the CPU. So if the room is 28C, you can’t get your coolant any lower than that. Most people average about 4-7C over the room temp, depending on hardware and layout. We will again be using our new AIO test platformthat is capable of putting out enough heat to make even the devil sweat. We do this to test AIO liquid cooling solutions that are likely to be used with some of today’s most demanding CPUs. This is a brand new launch from CORSAIR that we are excited to dive into. CORSAIR iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX Overview The CORSAIR iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX, of course, works with CORSAIR’s iCUE software environment. From the iCUE software interface, you can control fan speeds, pump speeds, monitor CPU temperatures, monitor coolant temperatures, and (of course) control your RGB light shows. On that front, the software comes programmed with a number of different lighting modes. However, for the creative types out there, iCUE also supports custom programmed modes so you can go crazy with your RGB light shows. Founded in 1994, CORSAIR has grown from pioneering the high-performance DRAM market into one of the world’s leading providers of high-performance gaming and streaming products. CORSAIR offers a complete range of products to equip gamers, enthusiasts, and esports athletes, including mechanical keyboards, precision gaming mice, wireless headsets, premium PC components, and the CORSAIR ONE fully-integrated gaming PC. With a company-wide commitment to quality, innovative design, advanced features and high-performance, CORSAIR products have won thousands of media and industry awards, earning their place in gamers’ hands and PCs following years of development and engineering by a team dedicated to building great products that they themselves would want to use. In 2018 CORSAIR acquired Elgato Gaming, a manufacturer of streaming products. In 2019 CORSAIR acquired Origin Computers, a manufacturer of custom high-performance gaming PCs and laptops, and SCUF Gaming, an innovator and creator of high-performance gaming controllers.New CORSAIR AIOs are on the market, it’s been a long while since CORSAIR has introduced new AIO models and branding. CORSAIR AIOs started out with the original non-iCUE models and then expanded into the PRO, PRO XT, PLATINUM, RGB PLATINUM, and RGB Pro XT lineups with iCUE technology. These popular models have existed for a while now. The new CORSAIR iCUE ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Coolers offer powerful low noise cooling with a bright and vibrant new RGB design with its ML120 RGB PWM fans and will supersede the other models. This new line of AIOs was launched on September 15th, just a couple of weeks ago, and has many hardware updates. For a complete list of all CORSAIR coolers, please visit: https://www.corsair.com/us/en/cpu-coolers

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment