276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games [DVD]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Loved every minute of it, time flew by and the show was over, couldn't believe it, wonderfull show don't mind seeing it all over agian, thank you

Despite the ridiculousness of the whole thing we persevered and sat through the whole two hours in the hope of seeing Michael Flatley, but he did not dance due to last minute changes, of which we had not been informed. Had we known before we would definitely have left at the interval or earlier (as many others around us did). The character of Don Dorcha was remade from a simple warrior and rival clan leader to an undead, demonic, humanoid/cyborg hybrid with new supernatural powers. Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games is directed by legendary Irish dancer Michael Flatley and tells the mythical story of a Lord who must fight dark forces threatening a futuristic world. The production contains dance, live music composed by Gerard Fahy, singing, acrobatics and even holographs. Dangerous Games runs until September 2015, a performance that's rich in the great man's distinctive brand of contemporary and traditional Irish dance. It's due to be his final West End appearance and the young lords of the dance he has chosen to play the part in his place are super-seriously talented, not to be missed. Following two hugely successful UK and Ireland tours, THE ADDAMS FAMILY is heading to the West End for the first time for two nights only.This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. I personally think they could of gave us an offer of swapping the show date that i attended for a different day in which Michael Flatley were to perform.. My husband and i had already seen Riverdance two years ago in Dublin and thouhgt that was amazing so we were hoping this show would be as good and i can say we were not disappointed, it was just as good. We would recommend to anyone of any age to go and see the she. Well done.

Lord of the Dance is an Irish dance show and dance production that was created, choreographed, and produced by Irish-American dancer Michael Flatley, who also took a starring role. The music for the show was written by Ronan Hardiman. During the interval, I passed a young girl doing some traditional dance for her mother. Her delight and skill underlined what this show is all about. Overall I enjoyed the show. I thought the storyline was weak but the dancing made up for it, so much energy. With new music by composer Gerard Fahy, this ‘extraordinary and supremely stirring show’ (Daily Telegraph) combines the best of tradition with all the excitement of new music and dance.

Michael Flatley and Nadine Coyle Lord of The Dance

Michael Flatley found his first fame starring in Riverdance, but he left the show in late 1995 due to conflicts over creative control. He dreamed of, and put into action, a plan of putting together a dance show capable of playing in arenas and stadiums instead of traditional theatres. [1] [ full citation needed] Later on, Flatley soon began thinking of rhythm patterns and steps for an a cappella number. This number would later become "Planet Ireland", the show's finale. The show took six months to bring from conception to stage. Auditions were held in the SFX City Theatre in Dublin. Brilliant show to watch. Excellent dancing, good music, lovely atmosphere. I took my daughter to see this show as a birthday treat and we both totally enjoyed it. Excellent location of theatre, right next to embankment tube station.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment