276°
Posted 20 hours ago

mfavour Ergonomic Office Chair Back Support, 3D Armrests Adjustable Desk Chair, Computer Chair Swivel Chair Executive Office Chair for Home Office Study Game with Load Capacity 150kg/330LBS

£84.995£169.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The explosion-proof base plate with 5-star nylon base increase the home office chair with safety and stability. The headrest is both adjustable for height, but also rotatable through 35 degrees which enables you to get the right support for your neck which plays a big back in avoiding unnecessary aches and pains. But the most striking thing about the mfavour is without a doubt its sober, elegant and completely contemporary design. Year Quality Support】MFAVOUR work chair for home office promises to provide you with a free replacement product if defective within one year, and parts replacements for a further two years.

Usually, this operation is done in a few seconds without thinking about it… Here, I had to get a hammer from my garage to do it! The high back office chair adopts an S-shaped design that mimics the human spine, offering you a healthy sitting posture while working. While you're at it, don't forget to check out our small home office ideas for some inspiration to get you started and make the most out of your home office space.Directional indications (front/back, top/bottom) on the different elements would have been welcome too.

Featuring Human-Curve designed backrest, our mesh office chairs can provide spinal support and relieve the pressure. At this point, I had to do some complex algebra to find my way around the chair, and to know which side to attach the armrests to the seat.

If you experience any problem with the mesh office chair, simply get in touch with us and we'll reply within 24 hours. The adjustable headrest is only useful during breaks, when I tilt the chair to listen to music or watch a video. While it’s arguably easier and cheaper to make do with a dining chair, sofa or (God forbid) your bed, the long-term impacts of this aren’t great for your postural health or your productivity.

No need to beat around the bush here, assembly is one of the main weak points of the mfavour office chair… Let’s see it in detail. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). The reclining is very easy to move, so it is hard to feel like my back is being properly supported when it is unlocked. When you are tired from work or playing games, you can adjust the angle of the mesh back office chair to lie down and rest.Reclining and Lock Function】The office chairs with arms can be tilted at 100-135 degrees and locked the position at any angle. There were no missing parts, and the manufacturer even took care to add a few extra screws…Usually, this operation is done in a few seconds without thinking about it… Here, I had to get a hammer from my garage to do it!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment