276°
Posted 20 hours ago

M&M's Almond Chocolate Candies 263.7g Sharing Bag

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s important to note that most current studies have focused on the effects of raw almonds as opposed to other almond products. Often companies like Bluebird and Smiths stamp their products with short dates for commercial reasons rather then any accurate reflection of actual food quality.

Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. This reminded me instantly of 'Snickers Almond' - which, whilst lovely, I found the flavour of the nut to be confusingly lacking. The tour was fraught with troubles, which Almond detailed in his autobiography, but it marked the beginning of his love affair with the genre of Russian folk torch songs known as Romance. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. If you do require precise ingredient information you should should consult the manufacturer, or contact us before purchase and we will try to aid you as much as possible. This bar was kindly sent to me by Monster Sweets for an honest review - all opinions expressed are my own. Spelt milk benefits Walnuts are a single-seed fruit that provide healthful fats, protein, copper, manganese, and other essential nutrients.

I hadn't expected a 'peanut' type depth of flavour, but despite being quite excited to try the bar I was a little 'Hmmm, oh well' by the end of it. Disclaimer: The ingredients/allergens advice and nutritional values are correct to the best of our knowledge, however, this can change without any prior notice. Sugar, Milk Solids, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Roasted Almonds, Palm Fat, Emulsifiers ( Soy Lecithin, E476), Starch (from Wheat), Glucose Syrup (from Wheat), Vegetable Gum (E414), Colours (E171, E102, E110, E129, E133), Thickener (Dextrin), Salt, Glazing Agent (E903), Flavours.It is important to note that your body does not absorb about 6% of the fats in almonds because this fat is inaccessible to digestive enzymes ( 3). Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

However, correct me if I'm wrong, the USA Mars had the Almonds in the Nougat bit (like here) whereas Snickers Almond has the Almonds in the caramel part. These are apparently popular in other parts of the word so maybe not as weird as they may seem to us Brits. Each pack contains a whole roasted almond in the centre before it's coated in a crunchy candy shell in all sorts of fun rainbow colours.This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. MILK Chocolate (Sugar (Sugars), Chocolate, Cocoa BUTTER, Skim MILK, Lactose, MILKFAT, Almonds (NUT), SOY Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavours), ALMONDS (NUT), Sugar (Sugars), Cornstarch, Less Than 1% - Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Colouring (Includes Brilliant Blue FCF E133 (Colouring), Allura Red E129 (Colouring)*, Tartrazine E102 (Colouring)*, Sunset Yellow FCF E110 (Colouring)*, Indigo Carmine FCF E132 (Colouring)), Gum Acacia. If you have any allergies or intolerances please speak to our staff about the ingredients in your selection before making a purchase. Turns out that packaging was very misleading because nothing could prepare me for the horror that was lurking inside. Chocolate boxes are the perfect gift for any occasion - whether your loved one prefers white, milk or dark chocolate.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment