276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ravensburger Disney Eye Found It! Hidden Picture Board Game for Kids Age 4 Years and Up

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays. Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store. In addition to family game night, board games are a great tool to break the ice when meeting new people. They can be used by kids at a sleepover, in a classroom to encourage strategic play or on vacation as a way to unwind from work and school.

All of the players have reached the finish line so they have won the game. My Thoughts on Disney Eye Found It! When spinning the spinner, a player may also land on a search symbol, or you may land on one of these search symbols on the board. If spun the color of the symbol is the color of the search card you will use. If you land on the spot on the board, you may choose which side of the search card you will use.As kids begin to age, they do better with board games that present more of a challenge. Look for strategy games that improve STEM skills. These include games that require players to conquer a sequence of spaces, whether on a board or a vertical grid. Trivia games are also ideal for this age group. You’ll find both card and DVD trivia games on the market.

While Disney Eye Found It! Hidden Picture Card Game is still far from a perfect game, I think it is a considerable improvement over the original game. This is mostly due to the fact that it focuses on what the original game did best while getting rid of everything that didn’t add to the experience. Searching for the objects is fun. Spinning a spinner and moving the corresponding number of spaces is not fun. I have always enjoyed this find the hidden object gameplay, and it holds up pretty well in the card game.

Ravensburger World Of Disney Eye Found It Board Game For All Ages

When moving you may come to branches in the path. A player may choose which path they wish to take whenever this occurs. There are also shortcuts a player may land on. If a player lands on the exact spot of a short cut, they may take it to move to the adjoining spot. Father Christmas has quite a few board games on his lists this year that our two bigger boys are hoping for – they’ve seen me and their Daddy playing them recently [thanks to a huge board game collector selling some of his collection at IBM] and realised that all fun does not need to stem from Minecraft for all eternity and that there is a world beyond the watching of tutorials on YouTube and the perpetual adoration of Dan TDM. I play this game with my 4 year old and she LOVES it. A lot of the "cons" in this list are actually "pros" for a 4 year old. The spinning wheel mechanic is fun and exciting for a 4 year old. Children who haven’t yet learned how to read would do best with a board game that focuses on recognizing colors and shapes. Kids are also attracted to bright colors, which will help you capture their interest. Try starting with a simple game that only requires toddlers to move their game piece from one side of the board to the other. Make sure these games are also easy to clean up afterward.

It is kind of a shame that Disney Eye Found It! had to add the spin and move mechanic because I think the game could have been pretty good if it just focused on the searching mechanic. Unfortunately due to the boring spin and move mechanic the game is pretty boring for everyone outside of young children and their parents. Therefore I probably would only recommend Disney Eye Found It! to parents with young children and maybe people that really love Disney animated movies.Online prices and sale effective dates may differ from those in-store and may vary by region. Dealers may sell for less.

Kids are notorious for losing things. Don’t fret if some of your game pieces go missing. You can buy replacement pieces for most games, which means you won’t have to shell out the money for a whole new game. CANADIAN TIRE® and the CANADIAN TIRE Triangle Design are registered trade-marks of Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited. THE ONLY CHILD-SAFE 3D PRINTING PEN] Designed with no hot parts, completely safe for kids aged 6+. Pen nozzle and plastic can be touched with no burn risks. Uses only the safest 3Doodler Start plastic filaments. Develops critical skills – Perfect for pre-readers and early readers, builds language and matching skills in preschool kids through fun, fast-paced play. Zingo is as popular in the classroom with teachers as it is in the home with families! So, besides the enormously long 6-foot board [which comes in three sections, not one huuuuge piece], in the box is:

Around three and a half years ago I looked at the original Disney Eye Found It!. While the game was made with younger children in mind, I was intrigued by it as ever since I was a kid I have enjoyed the “Where’s Waldo?” mechanic of finding specific objects hidden among a bunch of other objects. Ultimately I was left disappointed by the original game as it just never lived up to its potential. A few years after the original game came out, a more streamlined card game was released which is what I am taking a look at today. Disney Eye Found It! Hidden Picture Card Game improves upon the original game to create a solid find it game for the whole family even if the experience gets a little repetitive after a while. Trusted by Families Worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment