276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Power of Letting Go: How to drop everything that's holding you back

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Letting go doesn’t mean you give up. It means you keep going but you’re not attached to the outcome. Maxime Lagacé Ringrose believes that typically, letting go comes at an acute pain point, when holding on hurts more than moving on.

The Art of Letting Go | Psychology Today

One problem with gazing too frequently into the past is that we may turn around to find the future has run out on us. – Michael Cibenko

More Quotes About Letting Go

He finished his software engineering degree in 2007 at the École de Technologie Supérieure de Montréal.

The Power of Letting Go: How to Drop Everything That’s

When you go through situations that you don't understand let's learn to do like David and say, "God, it doesn't make sense. I don't know why this has happened. But I'm not going to get bitter and upset and confused. I'm going to quiet and still my soul. Why? Because I know God has appointed another seed. I know it's not the end". In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself. – Deepak ChopraOne of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul. –Brigitte Nicole

Letting Go Quotes (1281 quotes) - Goodreads Letting Go Quotes (1281 quotes) - Goodreads

We’ve all had an ex that we can’t get out of our minds. A harmful friendship we hold on to even though it exhausts us. Or even a family member who is toxic . Why can’t we learn how to let go of someone , even when we know they’re not good for us? In The Power of Letting Go, John Purkiss explains why we should let go and how we can do it, using proven techniques to make things happen. A rational person can find peace by cultivating indifference to things outside of their control. Naval Ravikant He found people who are older tend to let go easier, as do people who have a strong meditation practice.Relaxing in solitude is so vital for our mental health. Our thoughts tend to go a bit wild when we have no time to sit down and breathe. Make sure you spend time alone, preferably in nature!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment