276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Feline Mascara, Longer Looking, Defined Lashes, Black, 9.2 ml (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However this mascara is brilliant for her as she doesn’t suffer a reaction and it is a good mascara. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Define your eyes with the L'Oréal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara; an intense, silky black mascara to enhance, volumize and thicken eyelashes. The applicator brush is short, but the handle is a good shape, so not trouble getting to all my lashes.

The mascara, which features argan oil and neo-black pigments, works to add intensity, definition and volume, creating a cat-eye effect. I have been using this mascara for several years and I am satisfied with its quality: it doesn't smudge, doesn't flake, and is easily removable. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Application was nice and easy and I managed to use the brush as advised and pack my outer lashes with product!

It is very easy to apply, there is no need to spend 15 minutes coating the lashes, and it provides great volume without clumping.

Apply the formula, starting from the roots of your lashes, then letting the brush naturally glide to the lash tips. I bought it because I saw the curvy brush and my brain immediately took off towards 'oh my gawd, it will be perrrfect for my lower lashes' because with big fuzzy brushes I usually end up with black. coats is my fave I think, but three gives you a real false lash look that will be perfect for a night out. BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend. I am very dissapointed with this mascara, I had bought it because I didn't have any problem with loreal mascaras before.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Whether you're hunting for a sale on your favorite lipstick or seeking affordable foundations, our selection has it all. Featuring a unique Couture brush with 408 mini bristles and a polymer core to capture every individual lash without clumps, the mascara delivers superior definition and gently lengthens and separates lashes for show-stopping results. The Mega Volume Millions Feline Lashes Mascara from L'Oréal Paris lengthens your eyelashes and volumises your look.Because the formula is really glossy and on the thinner side thanks to argan and camellia oil which conditions the lashes so you can rest assure that you won't have a hint of a crispy lash with this. Packaging: I've never had any issues with the packaging- I've noticed I don't get product piling up at the top of the tube which is a common problem for me.

The volume mascara offers natural volume and is an everyday companion - for naturally thickened lashes. Of course, if your lashes are naturally long and thick, you just need to darken them slightly, then it's fine, but if nature didn't bless you with beautiful lashes, this mascara won't help. It added volume to my lashes but required a few coats to achieve a thicker more dramatic appearance.

Ease of use: I find this mascara very easy to use and the way the brush is shaped really helps you to coat all of the lashes in a couple of swipes. Also, the mascara itself lasts a long time, doesn't crumble, and the effect stays throughout the day. Formula: the main qualm I have with this product is that I didn't really enjoy it when I initially opened the tube. I tried this mascara around three months ago based on a recommendation from a friend, and I have to say I've been using it happily ever since, here's my two cents.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment