276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Missoni Missoni Pour Homme For Men 3.4 oz EDP Spray

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But the lavender and musk come in strongly and take this scent in a different, more fougere direction. There's something small in this part of the dry down that reminds me of an old school 80s/early 90s scent. I think it's insane how different the notes are, yet the smell is so close to the two this is compared to. For an EDT, it has exceptional longevity and performance; even better than Armani Code Parfum, which I tested on my other hand. It would be such a great fragrance if only the performance were better, this is pretty much the only issue I have with the Missoni.

I don't get much of the BDC citrus in the opening - yes there is definitely some citruses, but substantially different from the ones found in BDC (might be the addition of mint to the latter that gives that extra sparkles). Unlike Dior Sauvage, it will not offend anyone but unless the longevity is far longer than the Chanels,(I will soon find out) it will stay in their shadows til it will sink into oblivion. Highly recommended, just be wary of over spraying in hot weather, because Wave can go a bit sweet and powdery if over applied. got this recently bottle amazing and cap so class but the scent idk why but its not it for me its basic and bland and just another summer frag. Being there is a perfumery listed, I would be curious, cause I haven't checked, but I was interested in if they did this scent with Versace and Chanel in mind or it turned into that closeness on its own.

Watch out folks, diddleydaddy is on Fragrantica and he will disparage your taste if you do not like what he likes, which is probably questionable because he loves clones. It certainly is a nice fragrance, but for how unique this fashion house is, I'm surprised they released something this mainstream-smelling. As mentioned previously, many people say this is similar to Bleu De Chanel, and many people are correct. Smells fairly generic but likeable, if you can get past the initial few seconds of toilet cleaner smell.

The weak projection on BDC is one of the downsides (although it's good for an office enviroment, I would've liked a better projection). All the ingredients at once, mixed with the alcohol make for an almost high-end aerosol hair spray feeling.

Missoni reached the peak of its influence in the fashion world in the early 1970s and launched their first parfume in 1982. I'm not convinced this is really my style but I appreciate what a nice fragrance and commodity it is. There is absolutely no projection on this fragrance and it is a skin scent as soon as it has been sprayed. After around 3 hours the projection was at arms length and there was still a noticeable scent trail.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment