276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MenChassis Premium Powder for, Original Fresh Scent Talc-Free Body Powder

£12.475£24.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Taking inspiration from US military history, Duke Cannon’s staple bar soap has similar dimensions and appearance as the soap issued to soldiers during the Korean War. As a thank you to the men and women who risk their lives for this country, a portion of all proceeds directly supports Veteran causes.

Chassis for Men FAQ | Chassis for Men

Hyperdrive – A masculine blend of pineapple, wood, citrus, amber, and leather. Unique as hell and smells excellent. In addition, the Soul Binder can attune a Powered Spawner to create a specific type of mob within its area effect once it is given power. Making a Powered Spawner requires a broken spawner plus a few other odds and sods. While not as flexible as the spawning mechanic from Industrial Foregoing, in that it can only spawn one type of mob (although it can be re-attuned in a Soul Binder), with an Octadic Capacitor, it is probably the fastest (and most power-hungry) mob spawning mechanic available at this time. Useful if you want to ensure you always have a supply of Enderpearls on hand, for example, or wither skulls. Aloe vera – This natural moisturizer helps soothe, protect, and fight odor causing bacteria from forming. Inflamed, sore, chaffed balls are no fun. That’s why Bozak adds aloe leaf extract which is full of vitamins that help reduce inflammation, and soothe irritated skin. The result is one happy pair of nuts. What I don’t like:

Talc is a controversial ingredient but for men who prefer the feel and performance of talc, there simply is no substitute. Technically speaking, talc particles are in fact smaller than cornstarch particles so when it comes to smoothness talc powder holds the upper hand over cornstarch based formulations. In regards to preventing sweat, odor, and chafing – I personally don’t notice a huge difference between talc and cornstarch – but that’s just me. I will say that talc tends to last longer on the skin though and therefore needs to be applied less often throughout the day. Solve Your Man Problems: Whether you call it swamp balls, monkey butt, or bat wings, Chassis is your answer for conquering the heat. That’s what makes it the world’s best-selling premium powder. Banish – A masculine blend of cedarwood and oud. It smells rugged, manly, woody, and fresh. It’s not too strong or overbearing and does not interfere with cologne or body spray. You'll also notice that both the Alloy Furnace and the SAG Mill have some added functionality not present in the Simple versions. Let's go over these. One con, as is the same with all powders, is that it can be messy. I would advise using one of those bigger makeup brushes, or a powder pads to apply. I even apply a little bit of the product to my boxer trunks or briefs for a little bit of added protection.

MenChassis Premium Powder for, Original Fresh Scent Talc-Free

Why It Stands Out: The Chassis Man Care Ice Max Premium Powder offers a comprehensive formula for restoring comfort to the balls. It relies on multiple sweat-absorbing and skin-hydrating ingredients for maximum impact. This stuff lasts surprisingly long. It’s a little bit more expensive than basic body powders, so not having to reapply multiple times throughout the day is a cost effective win in my book. The shower commode chair is adaptable to fit many user needs and sizes. It has a generous maximum user weight of 160 kg as standard, and seat-to-floor height adjustability (50-65 cm). The armrests are adjustable in height and width, and the height adjustable, swing away footrests are also offered in a shorter version. Yeah it’s a great soap for balls, but you don’t have to stop there. Crop Cleanser is also great as a full body wash, and can even be used as a shampoo. So talc is mined from the ground, and in some cases, asbestos is mined right along with it. No good, right?

If you can discuss in a calm and rational manner, I invite you to participate. For those who cannot, there's a 'report' button available for use, and let the Mods take care of it. Either way, most body powders nowadays don’t use talc and instead substitute corn starch in its place.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment