276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oakcastle CD100 Rechargeable Bluetooth CD Player | 12hr Portable Playtime | In Car Compatible Personal CD Player | Headphones Included, AUX Output, Anti-Skip Protection, Custom EQ, CD Walkman (Clear)

£19.975£39.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While the player is in use, you can switch the On/Off/Hold button to the ‘Hold’ position (Ref.1). This will place the unit in ‘Hold’ mode. In ‘Hold’ mode, the buttons will be inactive. If any button is pressed while the unit is in ‘Hold’ mode, the screen will display ‘HOLD’. I’m one of the few who prefer to listen to Audio CDs, collecting them if I find it worth it after listening to them on streaming services. I do listen to them, but on my PC, as I didn’t have a CD player. My last one died lots of years ago, probably due to battery leakage. Thankfully, CD players are still being made and now comes with a rechargeable built-in battery, but the biggest new feature that’s coming to them is Bluetooth audio transmission. This is really important because, in a world that has shifted toward digital streaming and Bluetooth headphones, this means we can pair them to this CD player. It also means we can pair it to cars that no longer have an internal CD player. Unboxing

Try charging the device with another charging cable of matching specification (USB to micro USB charging cable).CD100 USER MANUAL EN DE FR IT ES FR SOMMAIRE Sommaire 2 Contenu de la bote 3 Commandes et fonctions 4 Fonctionnement de base 5 Lecture d un CD 7 Bluetooth 8 Programmation du CD 9 Dpannage 10 Caractristiques et garantie 11 Consignes de scurit 12 3 ANS DE GARANTIE 2 Enregistrez votre produit sur w... Instruction Guide CD100 Portable CD Player EN EN Contents Box Contents1 Controls Functions 2 Instruction Guide 3 Basic Operation 3 Play a CD 5 Bluetooth 6 Program your disc 7 Troubleshooting 8 Specification 9 Specifications 9 Warranty 9 Safety Information10 3 yweaarrranty Register your pro...

First of all, availability. There are hundreds of portable CD players, but many are unavailable now; others have been discontinued. A modern portable CD player could be a great way to remember the good old days or a lovely gift to someone you know who has a great CD collection. Do you want to feel old? How different is a portable CD player in 2021 from the ’80s &’90s?Protect the power from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus. However, please note that the sound output will be halved in this usage of the player. For best sound results, use either Bluetooth or AUX mode. PROGRAMMING YOUR DISC Oakcastle has a countable number of products for sale, only 9. We analyzed all of them in detail and recommended them to our readers. The Oakcastle review aims to sharpen your understanding of the brand and introduces you to their bestselling products. Just keep reading!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment