276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tineco iFLOOR 3 Breeze Wet Dry Vacuum Cordless Floor Cleaner and Mop One-Step Cleaning for Hard Floors

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tineco is an innovative Chinese manufacturing company founded in 1998. It focuses on adding intelligent technology to consumer products. It introduced a smart vacuum cleaner in 2019 and a smart hair dryer in 2020. Its motto is “Live Easy, Enjoy Life.” The iFloor Breeze multi-surface floor washer is the company’s newest entry for home use. The clean water tank has a capacity of 0.6 liters, while the dirt water tank is 0.5 liters. Both models in the iFloor 3 series share the same. Then I tried it on tile and that went much better. It really cleaned the tile nice but just skimmed the grout.

The two series are similar in terms of specifications, both have ILOOP, the same battery capacity, cleaning mechanics, etc. But the S5 models (except for the Combo modifications) have bigger DWT and CWT, and also edge cleaning technology. The main design change between the FLOOR ONE S3 and S5 would be edge cleaning technology which allows the S5 to get deeper into corners and along the walls without leaving any area untouched. Tineco iFLOOR 2 Complete is an entry-level wet/dry vacuum mop capable of vacuuming and washing hard floors simultaneously. It’s the successor of Tineco iFLOOR.

Tineco IFloor Breeze מסופק עם משלוח חינם ב-15 חנויות

The LED digital display interface shows the battery level, power status, self-cleaning icon, etc. It also shows if the tanks are full or empty. Aman untuk semua jenis lantai, Khusus untuk penggunaan dilantai marmer, lantai harus sudah dicoating.

It doesn't do a great job getting into the grout, but I doubt any machine like this would. I have a long handled grout brush that I use when I've got something that the mop can't get to. The FLOOR ONE S5 is a standard premium model ideal for hard floor cleaning if you don't need an advanced display or the suction-only mode, the S5 Pro 2 has. Tineco FLOOR ONE S5 PRO vs. FLOOR ONE S5 Pro 2 Tineco iFLOOR 3 is a beast when it comes to performance. The 220W motor vacuums efficiently. You get two modes here – the ECO mode (similar to the AUTO mode) and the MAX mode. A 3,000 mAh battery runs the appliance, delivering 25 minutes of run time in the ECO mode and 18 min of run time in the MAX mode. The noise production is less than and equal to 78 decibels. The presence of a foam filter ensures the discharge of clean air out of the appliance. MULTI-SURFACE CONVENIENCE – Superb cleaning for indoor sealed hard surfaces, including hardwood, laminate, linoleum, tile, vinyl, marble, and stone; one tool for all your hard floor cleaning jobs. So how did it do? I was definitely surprised to see the amount of dirty water collected after I was done. What's really surprising is that I had mopped my floor the day before using a steam mop, so I wasn’t expecting it to collect this much dirt. So this thing definitely performs very well. I haven’t had a nasty spill yet, like milk and cereal as depicted on the box art, but I’m convinced that it wouldn’t have a problem cleaning up tough messes like that.Having an app integration would be of great difference if it is an automatic robot vacuum. For manual cleaning vacuum cleaners, an app would be helpful, but not to that extent. You can view cleaning reports, battery status, replacement alerts, etc. The clean water tank and dirt water tank in the Tineco ifloor have a capacity of 0.55 liters and 0.4 liters. And with tineco ifloor 3, it has a capacity of 0.6 liters (clean water tank) and 0.5 liters (dirt water tank). The Tineco’s dirt water tank, due to its sealed design, typically doesn’t emit odors. So, the brush roller might be the cause of the odor coming out.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment