276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JBL Tune 760NC Wired and Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Built-In Microphone, Active Noise Cancelling and Hands-Free Controls, in Black

£33.19£66.38Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Its real competition is the Sennheiser HD 450BT with a companion app and EQ, but JBL wins on battery life. It is comfortable, but after a few hours of continuous usage, my ear gets sweaty, and I have to remove them for a few minutes.

JBL Tune 760NC | Wireless Over-Ear NC Headphones JBL Tune 760NC | Wireless Over-Ear NC Headphones

Que no tenga soporte por aplicación es algo que no termina de gustarme personalmente, pero en general considero que al precio que los he comprado a la fecha de escribir esta opinión están bastante bien para usuario no muy exigentes los considero unos buenos auriculares. You'll still be able to hear people perfectly, sometimes even clearer than without the NC one as it blocks out other ambient noises lmao. Sou chato com fones (mas não sou músico ou profissional do áudio) e para mim, existem dois fatores principais: 1. br>
Google Fast Pair
If you’re connecting to an Android device, connecting is even easier with Google Fast Pair. If you’re running late but out of power, a quick 5-minute charge is all you need for 2 hours of playback.Então, para gravação de vídeos, por exemplo, acredito que o modelo não é ideal e é melhor ter um microfone "dedicado". Aquí es un punto que no entiendo, los JBL TUNE760NC no son compatibles con la aplicación JBL Headphones, no podemos por lo tanto ecualizarlos ni configurarlos a nuestro gusto, sin embargo los Sony WH-XB910N, si. Nor after a while do I sweat under the plastic - not sure what flavour of plastic it is but there is no static dust collection nor hair catching - all are very good and far better than most head phones. Start paying for your goods from the first month and pay the same amount every month with a standard interest rate charge. JBL Over Ear Wireless Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Mic Closed Back Headphones JBL JBL-T-760NC No Current WS JBL-T-760NC 69.

JBL Tune 760NC and JB– Bluetooth, Noise cancelling, over-the JBL Tune 760NC and JB– Bluetooth, Noise cancelling, over-the

Active Noise Cancellation blocks background noise, letting you hear more of the music, more of the time. We left it playing an audio loop from PC storage at 70% (if you like rock and roll, up that to 80%) and achieved 33. i can go days with them on 50% even with my noise cancelling on even though i use them minimum 3hours a day. However, the rest of its range seemed pretty neutral so lead instruments and vocals were still clearly reproduced. br>
Long-lasting battery life – up to 50 hours
With ANC switched off you get up to 50 hours battery life, without being troubled by cables.

Although because of the material used on the earcups, you might feel a bit sweaty and hot around your ears if you're in a hot environment (happened to me a couple of times, but it's not too much of an issue). My only concern after several hours they become uncomfortable as they slightly pinch my ear despite adjusting them. Outra característica espetacular é o alcance do Bluetooth - consigo deixar conectado no meu notebook num cômodo e ouvir sem nenhuma interrupção a partir do quarto, cerca de 15m de distância. A bateria dura umas 40h de uso (nunca consegui passar de 80% porque recarrego sempre), o que é bastante coisa para esses fones.

JBL Tune 760NC Wireless Bluetooth Noise-Cancelling Headphones JBL Tune 760NC Wireless Bluetooth Noise-Cancelling Headphones

En ambos casos no escucho ruidos molestos ni sonidos demasiados agudos como me ocurre con otros Jabra que tengo, que nos lo comparo porque pertenecen a otra gama más elevada. For over 70 years, JBL has engineered the impressive sound found in the biggest and best venues around the world.Now I'm no elephant ears and read other reviewers with similar issues so I went into this purchase with some concern but thought I'd try them out.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment