276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HP C2P42AE 932XL/933XL High Yield Original Ink Cartridges, Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow, Multipack

£13.77£27.54Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They are expensive compared to other "home brand" alternatives but they last a long time and give excellent colour images.

However, if you would like to, you can change your settings at any time using the Change cookie settings link in the Special menu. The number you have confirmed already can be a printer series number and we need the actual model number to check for you? Over many years I have never had a problem with quality and definitely recommend Stinkyink to my friends.Of course, in most cases you have the option save money with a Stinkyink compatible ink, which come with a 12-month money back guarantee. Final quality test that we conduct right before each shipment ensures top printing quality and a perfect user experience.

High quality of the ink and consumables ensure sharp text and colourful pictures so that you can focus on what’s really important. All of our original and compatible ink products are protected by our Performance Pledge ensuring you get 100% quality or your money back. Once you are satisfied with the transaction you can share it with the world through Trustpilot to leave positive, neutral or negative feedback. as real users, posing a threat to a site’s security, so the site sometimes runs random security checks. Whether you use your HP printer in the home or as a student at university, you'll be impressed with the professionalism of your text documents.

I'm using this in a HP Officejet 7510 and, with previous inks, it's taken a few prints before the ink coverage is even. Unpack your Smart Ink box and get everything you need: new inks, gloves, and a complete manual with step-by-step instructions . Unfortunately I had no other back up so got very frustrated when trying to print out essential work sheets for my Brownies. However, in the unlikely event that you do have a problem, everything we sell is covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

If you are unhappy with anything we want to know so we want you to speak to an advisor about any issue you may have.Only reviews that feature the label "Verified Review" have been checked to ensure that the author actually used or purchased the product. It is a multi-purpose solution that will help you cover all your printing needs: photos, text documents, flyers, magazines, brochures, kids’ colouring books – you name it. My only problem now is having just purchased these my HP printer of 5 years has had to be laid to rest and a new one purchased which of course does not use the same inks!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment