276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samsung AU8000 43 Inch Smart TV (2021) - Crystal 4K AirSlim Smart TV with HDR10+, Built in Alexa, Dynamic Crystal Colour, Adaptive Sound, Motion Xcelerator, Samsung Q-Symphony Audio - UE43AU8000KXXU

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

FAQ for Samsung television. Find more about 'What is burn-in and how can I avoid getting it on my TV?' with Samsung Support. Find out how to use the NOW TV app on your Samsung TV. Learn how to stream your favourite TV shows and movies with our easy guide.

43” AU8000 Crystal UHD 4K HDR Smart TV (2021) | Samsung

You can use the SmartThings app on your Samsung Smart TV to connect and control your home’s smart devices. FAQ for Samsung television. Find more about How to turn the Samsung Home Bar on or off with Samsung Support. FAQ for Samsung TV, Find more about how to troubleshoot a Samsung TV that keeps turning on by itself with Samsung Support.The Samsung AU8000 is a basic entry-level 4k TV with decent overall performance. It's a nice improvement from the Samsung TU8000, and although it doesn't get as bright as the higher-end Samsung Q60/Q60A QLED, it offers better value for the dollar. Learn how to install, watch, and stream the Discovery Plus TV app on your Samsung Smart TV with our easy guide and instructions. Simply relax and enjoy all the content you love, with a 4K upscaling TV that adapts to give you the best 4K Ultra HD picture. But it doesn't stop there. The sound adjusts to perfectly suit what you're watching. A TV drama or the tennis, you'll really feel part of the action.

Samsung UE43AU7100KXXU review - Which? Samsung UE43AU7100KXXU review - Which?

Subtitles and audio description information displayed on electronic programme guide programme banner

Key Product Info

Max light output HDR (high dynamic range) while displaying small white square taking up 60% of the screen (measured in Nits) If you're experiencing issues with iPlayer Picture Clarity settings, find out more information in our FAQ on unavailable Picture Clarity Settings on BBC iPlayer

Samsung UE43BU8000KXXU review - Which?

FAQ for Samsung Television. Find more about 'How do I run a picture test (self-diagnosis) on my TV?' with Samsung

Similar products

FAQ for Samsung TV, Find more about How do I use HDMI ARC on Samsung Smart TV with Samsung Support. FAQ for Samsung Television. Find more about 'What is a 3D comb filter and what does it do?' with Samsung We uploaded the initial brightness measurements and uniformity photos for the Accelerated Longevity Test.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment