276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Friction Pulse by FCUK Eau De Toilette For Men 100ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This fragrance took a while to grow on me and now that I’ve used it for a year I’ve come to enjoy and like it. fcuk Friction is a nice little surprise, a refreshing citrus forward fragrance that levels down into an aromatic one with a fresh powdery drydown. It doesn’t have that strong , sometimes overbearing fog of Scent around you after you spray it on which is a good thing. I can pick up the amber and musk in the dry down, but I don't get any black coconut(whatever that is). Smells great and is super affordable, wear this often to work as it isn't overpowering and therefore is very pleasant for the Majority of people I interact with.

FCUK Friction Pulse Him Eau De Toilette is an addictive and invigorating EDT from the world-renowned British fashion brand that is ideal for the bold, masculine man. Friction Pulse for Him by French Connection is spirited and appealing woody, fruity fougere fragrance is bursting with energy.

Fcuk Friction Pulse Cologne by French Connection, There’s a lot to love in FCUK Friction Pulse, an invigorating men’s fragrance from French Connection .

after 2 hours it become softer on my skin but not on my clothes (2 sprays on my neck near ears, 1 spray on my clothes at the chest part and 1 spray on my left wrist and rub it to the right wrist).

It just gives a nice relation to the Friction for her, and it's hard to come across coconut scent in men's fragrance nowaday, so it's nice to see it used. Featuring notes of pineapple, amber, and sandalwood, this fragrance provides a masculine scent with a contemporary twist.

The scent begins with top notes of green notes and lemon followed by middle notes of cedar and spice. I tested FCUK Friction for Him on my own skin first, and spent the entire day smelling like a 'sexy man'. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). French Connection's fcuk Friction Pulse Him Eau De Toilette 100ml Spray offers a fresh, contemporary scent. Hugo Boss Boss Orange Man Eau de Toilette 100ml Spray is the perfect scent for a man who wants to leave a lasting impression.It's a good thing that Friction doesn't smell like either of those fragrances cuz I find them to be just awful with their shrieking metallic citrus notes. It starts with top notes of bergamot, juniper berries, and violet leaf, and continues with heart notes of violet leaf and sandalwood. Dupont 58 Avenue Montaigne Pour Homme Eau de Toilette is a woody, aromatic fragrance for the active man for all-day wear. Interestingly, its own flanker fcuk Friction Night for Him is also much better, as it adds a very nice complementary vanilla note to both the opening and the drydown that really makes both very pleasant. FCUK Friction Pulse for Him Eau de Toilette 100ml Spray is the heat of this cool, fashionable scent.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment