276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Academy of Music | Kids Piano Keyboard with Microphone - 54 Key, Toy Electric Piano and Lightweight Multi-Functional Music Station for Beginner, Black

£16.11£32.22Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can also select a convenient day to receive your delivery by choosing a named day delivery (delivery on working days only). This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office. How To Return A Product

Academy of Music 54 Key Keyboard | Robert Dyas

I liked that there’s a teaching function on this keyboard, giving the option to develop touch play learning which is bound to make children feel accomplished in no time at all. The tunes which can be played are identical to the ones I had a child, Oh Susannah is one I recognised immediately.For those who wish to practice in private, this piano keyboard has a headphone input as well as two 3-watt speakers for those who wish to perform Our ranking system The TopChoice.co.uk Team selects top-of-the-line items from a wide selection and conducts rigorous evaluations on almost all the products available on the internet. We rank each product based on how well it matches our criteria.

Academy of Music Electronic Keyboard Digital Piano inc

Designed for kids– This has been built with little hands in mind with plenty of tones, sounds and settings to keep their creative juices flowing. If you’ve got a buddy musician in your home then encourage their creativity with this 54 key keyboard from the Academy of Music range of instruments. Learn to Play Keys Today - 54 responsive piano-style keys with built-in speakers – perfect for practicing and performing to your friends and family The Academy of Music 54 key keyboard will make a great first instrument for aspiring musicians. With amazing built in features, 100 tones and rhythms, 5 percussion settings and the ability to record!

Pharmacy product

This product will be delivered directly from the supplier and so only home delivery is available. It will usually take 3 – 5 working days to be delivered. Brilliant - looks and works as a branded Keyboard Bought this music keyboard for my granddaughter for her birthday. If you’re outside of England, Scotland and Wales, your delivery prices may change a little. See our complete Delivery Policy here for more information. The academy of music range is designed with little hands in mind, preventing the frustration kids might feel when attempting to learn on a full size instrument.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment