276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stanley FatMax Knife Holster 0-10-028

£8.55£17.10Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We recommend the FatMax in our Best Stanley Knife article, so it only makes sense that the FatMax knife holder comes out on top too. The knife holder features two pockets, the larger rear pocket for the knife and then a smaller front picker designed to fit a ten-blade pack. I am a fully qualified, time-served, award-winning joiner with an NVQ Level 3 in Carpentry and Joinery as well as an HNC in Construction. Toolstop Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 737231). The holder is a little heavier than the FatMax coming in at 150g although it does add extra versatility when compared.

It features a cut-proof plastic interior so even if you forget to retract your blade you won’t have a nasty surprise. Made from durable 600 dernier polyester, this holster features a cut proof plastic interior and a convenient front pocket for extra storage. I believe these qualifications make me perfectly positioned to provide expert advice on many different areas of DIY as well as share all of the tips I have picked up in over a decade working on building sites!Most standard Stanley knives and pliers will fit inside the belt, and the belt slots will fit a two-inch wide belt. It has 6 pockets and loops, including a plastic-lined utility knife pocket, pencil and screwdriver pockets, making it perfect for smaller jobs. That’s up to you and what you intend to carry, if you just want to carry a Stanley knife then though, but if you are hoping to use this holder for more then definitely yes. This pouch can clip on and off any belt, so it is carried only when it is needed or when it is the only thing you need.

Some users have reported durability issues with this holder, and unfortunately for that reason, it comes in lower down on our list than initially hoped. It also comes with a convenient storage pouch for spare blades and a strong belt clip to hook onto trousers/belt (or belt loop) to allow use with tool belts up to 3” (75cm) wide.For those of you who always need your Stanley knife to hand but never seem to be able to find it, a Stanley knife holder will be your saviour. For those who yearn for a simpler time, when men were men and football was still for the working class.

With rugged construction and heavy-duty rivet reinforcement, this reliable pouch withstands the most rigorous working conditions. These little pouches attach to your belt or pants and provide an excellent storage option for your Stanley knife. This Stanley knife holder is designed to fit the FatMax range by Stanley and is an official Stanley product.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment