276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rightline Gear Moki Door Step, Easy Access to Roof, Supports Both Feet, As Seen on Shark Tank

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

UNIVERSAL FIT: The only patented Door Step of its kind, AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK, compatible with all vehicles in both front and rear doors. Load and unload heavy belongings to and from your car conveniently with this vehicle door step - a go-to solution for your next camping trip. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. SAFE FOR YOU AND YOUR VEHICLE: Extended platform supports both feet for maximum stability, 8. 75" L x 3" W x 5. 25" H, while the Step's rubber bumper and coated hook protect your vehicle's finish.

Get all your questions answered in an instant with our reliable and efficient FAQ feature, saving time and hassle. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy.

Solutions

Experience portable refrigeration with BougeRV 12V refrigerator. Keep your food and drinks chilled on the road, during camping trips, or while off-grid. Simply plug it into your car's cigarette lighter or a 12V power source for reliable cooling, wherever you go. Enjoy the convenience of having fresh food and drinks at your fingertips, no matter the adventure. For longer trips or extended outdoor stays, consider our dual zone fridge/freezers.

BougeRV is dedicated to being the ultimate one-stop solution for all of your mobile solar energy needs, giving you the mobile freedom to go off the grid. We also offer solar solutions for your home to help when there is an emergency and your lights go out. Bouge comes from the French verb bouger which means to move. Freedom of movement embodies the outdoor spirit of BougeRV. Fits well in a Nissan X Trail (2015 model). Is robust and well made and holds all 110kg of me fine. Allows better access to the roof box on taller SUV's. Folds small so I can store it in the glove box.EASY ACCESS TO ROOF: Load and strap down car top cargo bags and boxes; canoes, kayaks, and SUPS; skis and snowboards; bikes; and wash your vehicle's roof! I took off 1 star, as the length of the hook - makes the step sit right on my Tacoma's door switch.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment