276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Him

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Warning: contains sexual situations, a vibrating chair, long-distance sexytimes and proof that hockey players look hot in any shade of green. That he was cast as unreliable, disruptive and a habitual liar – a caricature that would become self-fulfilling – meant that should he ever tell on his father, he would never be believed.

Him by Sarina Bowen, Elle Kennedy | Waterstones

She believed she wasn’t a bad person and hoped for forgiveness and redemption, but she didn’t do much to reach for them. When two straight people of the opposite gender touch each other and there are no sparks, it wouldn't be a romance novel, would it? A troubled young mother yearns for a shot at redemption in this heartbreaking yet hopeful novel by Colleen Hoover. They all make Kenna out to be this cold-blooded murderer, who hit Scotty with her car and then left him for dead on purpose because she was "trying to get away with murder.

Like a lot of Hoover’s books, even though I would definitely classify this as a romance, it wasn’t only a romance. A alternância com o passado e o presente tanto de Catherine como de Lucian, cada um na sua vez, dando-nos sempre a perspectiva de todas as personagens importantes. You've got a secret that binds you, and although you kind of hate eachother, that secret means you must stick together no matter what. Os principais temas que são falados nos livros vão desde amor, violência física e psicológica, segredos nas relações, morte, sexo, depressão, suicídio, drogas, álcool, depressão, etc.

Him - Elle Kennedy, Sarina Bowen - Google Books

His father had been printing out pictures of young boys and hiding them in his wardrobe – Davies’s stepmother only learned of their existence after one got jammed in the printer. Not that it didn’t break my heart seeing Kenna’s longing for her child and her struggle as well as desperation to see her. It was an emotional story about a woman in a helpless situation wanting to be part of her daughter's life. I feel like giving us the 'Reminders of Scotty' I fell more in love with him and Kenna than I did with her and Ledger.Catherine has suffered a great trauma, what that trauma is, we don't find out until the end but it has caused selective mutism. Podczas lektury każdej z tych 400 stron, czytelnik koniecznie chce się dowiedzieć, co przydarzyło się bohaterce i czy jej związek z bogatym, uprzywilejowanym facetem - miłością jej życia, naprawdę nie ma szans na kontynuację.

Him by Alan Davies review – a life derailed by Just Ignore Him by Alan Davies review – a life derailed by

She's a good storyteller but in this particular one I was not quite feeling the characters or the romance aspect. Everyone in her daughter's life is determined to shut Kenna out, no matter how hard she proves herself. I mean- imagine how traumatic it would be if you accidentally killed the love of your life, and the only thing he left you with was immediately taken away from you as soon as it came into existence? I enjoyed it but I found the psychological thriller label a tad misleading so my advice to you is to go in with an open mind and let Catherine take you on a moving journey through her memories. Four years ago, his tattooed, wise-cracking, rule-breaking roommate cut him off without an explanation.I couldn't help but root for Kenna—no matter the circumstance, I feel a mother should have the right to have a relationship with their child or at least know them. i will say that although kennas determination to be a good mom to her daughter is worth reading about, ledger totally steals the show.

Him Series by Sarina Bowen - Goodreads

For the majority of the book, I kept waiting for that one mindblowing twist that CoHo is known for, but the fact that THERE’S NOT ONE SINGLE PLOT TWIST (besides Ledger the BFF) is utterly disappointing, disappointingly underwhelming, and very unbecoming of CoHo. Anyway, Kenna rightly decides that "talking will only get [her] into trouble" but what does she do instead? Roy Davies would visit his son in his bedroom when his other two children were asleep, and ask him to take off his pyjamas. I wish this book had more prison stories and flashbacks with Scotty, those were the parts that I actually enjoyed.Os capítulos mais curtos facilitam imenso na hora de avançar na história, aviso já que quando terminarem o livro muito provavelmente irão querer mais.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment