276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dear Ava: Enemies-to-Lovers Standalone Romance

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the afternoon I have my swimming class, I practice it since i was 3 years old and now i am a professional swimmer and i like to go to competitions and win medals and other stuff like that also this have teach that sometimes i would lost a competion and thats good because in another opportunity i can give the best of me. On the other hand, there is Knox Grayson perfectly privileged, rich dad, good looks, captain of the football team, worshiping girls at his feet. Group of hot friends, fame, perfectly smooth way ahead. Thank you Social Butterfly PR and Ilsa Madden-Mills for sending me an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I really don’t want to go more into the plot as I don’t want to spoil anything. Just trust me in saying that this was such a well-written, moving book that you will feel so grateful after that you read it. Despite their different circles, Knox and Ava have quite a bit more in common than they realize. They’ve both known extreme pain, they’ve both experienced loss, they’ve both had to take on immense responsibility at a young age, and they both play their cards close to the chest. They’re so unbelievably GOOD for one another. Their chemistry, the tension, the LOVE. I was so deeply moved by their story. The things they have to go through and overcome to get to one another. The things they do for one another. Dear Ava is a romance of epic proportions, and Ilsa Madden Mills did a brilliant job with it. She made me feel EVERYTHING, and she did it beautifully.Dear Ava is a 6 Star read for me, and Knox and Ava are officially on my “favorite couples of all time” list.

Ava Harris is one tough cookie, life has been an uphill battle from an addict mother, to living on the streets until she's under the care of the nuns whilst caring for her six year old brother Tyler who has special needs. Ava:- this food is so tasty you know in foster care I never had such food and my mother hates me .....Without a shadow of a doubt, one of the best books of this year, probably of my life, and we are only at the beginning. Knox Grayson is such an enigmatic, intriguing, and heartfelt hero. On the surface he seems gruff and hardened, but he is so much more than he appears. I’m a total fool for Knox Grayson. The depth of his character had my heart aching with every layer that was revealed, and I fell so hard for his sexy, broody, complex self.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment