276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anker 3-in-1 Cube Compatible with MagSafe - 15W Fast Charging, Foldable Wireless Charge Station for Apple Watch, iPhone 15/14/13, and AirPods Pro (Charger and Interchangeable Plugs Included)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I managed to charge my iPhone 14 Pro via the MagSafe wireless charger on the front, AirPods on the wireless charging pad under the top, and Apple Watch on the pop-out charger all at the same time with no issue. The Anker 3-in-1 charging cube has given me my desk back while preventing me from doing the unthinkable: commuting home with dead AirPods.

If you're like most people, you rely on your electronic devices to stay connected, productive, and entertained throughout the day.Using a high-quality wireless charger to keep your phone's battery level above 50% is more beneficial than waiting until the battery drops below 10% before charging. If you still choose to charge your phone overnight, it's best to use a certified wireless charger like Anker's, which comes equipped with a MultiProtect safety system.

It has been an essential nightstand upgrade, and not to spoil too much from my final takeaway, but this really is the best MagSafe charger on the market. To ensure successful charging, place the earbuds casing with the charging port facing inward and position it in the center of the charger. Be sure to verify that your phone is compatible with the charger you're considering to avoid any issues with charging.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, keys, and pop grips will interfere with charging. With a wide range to choose from, you can find the good magnetic wireless charger to suit your budget. Additionally make sure your User-Agent is not empty and is something unique and descriptive and try again. While Anker themselves note that it supports the newer fast charging tech found on Series 7 and 8 wearables, I found in my usage that it wasn’t quite as fast as the included charging pucks.

Je n'ai plus à attendre des heures pour que mes appareils soient complètement chargés, ce qui est un véritable atout dans ma vie quotidienne trépidante. in-1 Exclusively for Apple: A one-stop wireless charging solution for your iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods. Allows me to charge my iPhone 15 pro max (in landscape mode which allows me to use my phone as a retro bedside clock), Apple Watch and AirPods all in a very small footprint.As a multi-device charger, however, you're probably going to also have your ‌iPhone‌ sitting on the angled ‌MagSafe‌ charger which you can use to check the time during the night if needed. Most of the big changes will only impact EU users, but there are also updates in the operating system that are available worldwide. If you're running a script or application, please register or sign in with your developer credentials here.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment