276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Andonstar AD407 3D HDMI Soldering Digital Microscope with 4MP UHD and 7 inch Adjustable LCD Screen USB Electronic Video Microscopes for Phone Repairing, Circuit Board, SMT SMD DIY

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is crazy, look at the details, the image is quite sharp and now I can easily read the code which is R2X. We will test so many other things, but first let me explain how to use the menu. When it comes to soldering small SMD components, inspecting PCBs or setting stones in jewelry, a digital microscope is a useful tool. It lets you work on solder joints and components that are otherwise hard to see with the naked eye.

ANDONSTAR AD407 USER MANUAL Pdf Download | ManualsLib ANDONSTAR AD407 USER MANUAL Pdf Download | ManualsLib

One thing all webcam-based setups I have seen have in common is: lag. Lots and lots of lag. Also motion-blur. Adjusting the zoom and focus of the microscope is done by twisting the lens shaft and raising or lowering the lens on the arm. By doing this, you change the focus distance and field of view. These broad statements need defining. Most electronic hobbyists didn’t use microscopes for electronics because they weren’t needed. One downside of the remote is that (at least on my unit) I need to point the remote exactly at the IR receiver for it to work. So occasionally I need to re-aim and press the button again if nothing happens. UV FilterIf the 10 inch screen isn’t enough, you can connect the microscope to an external monitor. That does disable the onboard monitor, though. The microscope offers plenty of space to solder under and has a removable lens and filter so you can add filters or even put on a wide-angle lens. Get real-time component insights as you design with Octopart built into Altium 365. Octopart is the fastest search engine for electronic parts and gives you the most up-to-date part data like specs, datasheets, cad models, and how much the part costs at different amounts etc. Right in the design environment so you can focus on your designs. Start with Altium Designer and Activate Altium 365. Search for electronic parts on Octopart. First of all, make sure your microscope can work with external devices. Among all Andonstar products, models that work with both PC and an HDMI monitor are ADSM201, ADSM301, ADSM302, AD409, AD246S-M, AD249S-M, AD246S-P,... If you want to take images or videos for later use, you can store them on a (non-included) SD card. This is done automatically when you press any of the record buttons on the remote or microscope. Photos Andonstar AD407 Pro 3D HDMI Soldering Digital Microscope Review and Testing-Today, I am going to review and test the Andonstar AD407 Pro 3D HDMI Soldering Digital Microscope. So, let’s go ahead and start the unboxing and see what’s in the box.

Andonstar AD407 Pro 3D HDMI Soldering Digital Microscope Andonstar AD407 Pro 3D HDMI Soldering Digital Microscope

With the lens raised to the top of the arm, there is about 80 mm of working space between the lens and the stand. From that, you will also have to subtract the height of the circuit board or whatever else you are working on. The software of the microscope does what it is supposed to do. You can find several settings for controlling the video output (resolution/frame rate, output frequency, time stamp). There are additional settings that let you alter the image on the built-in screen (3x digital zoom and exposure control). In terms of brightness, there is nothing to complain about either. With the default settings, objects under the lens are clearly visible on the screen.

The viewing angle of the screen is excellent as well. You don’t have to sit exactly in front of it to see what is going on. When looking from the sides or the top/bottom, the screen is still clear. With the base, you get two optional clamps that you can use to hold circuit boards in place. I do not find myself using them much, because they restrict the size of the horizontal work area. High-quality metal lens and focusing barrel】Industrial-grade material, brings you an unparalleled focusing feel and a durable and solid product experience. The screen is probably the most valuable asset of this digital microscope. With its 7″ diagonal it is larger than the screen of the ADSM302 , which has a 5″ screen. The 7″ screen makes it easy to see small details. Personally I usually use an old USB webcam and just modify the focus. [ More than capable of ~x200 magnification. ]

Andonstar AD409 HDMI Digital Microscope 10.1 inch LCD Screen Andonstar AD409 HDMI Digital Microscope 10.1 inch LCD Screen

There is a menu button on the remote controller; simply press that button and it will open the Menu for you. It’s just like doing settings on a TV. You can set the resolution; currently, the FHD is selected, I will also test the QHD and UHD after connecting this with a smart 42 inches TV. You can also set the exposure. You can turn ON and turn OFF the Date Stamp. You can control the sharpness.We can also do these settings without even going to the menu; you can see all these buttons. The HDMI output is clear and provides you with more detail than the built-in screen, which has a 1024×600 resolution. Usually the built-in screen is more than sufficient just by itself, however. I mainly tested the microscope with SMD soldering. For that, this screen works great. It is big enough not to need a larger, external monitor. This is often necessary when working with microscopes with smaller built-in monitors. The AD407, being the newer version, has better overall features. It comes with a bigger screen and is more responsive, making SMD soldering significantly easier. Its sensor also provides a higher resolution photos and videos than the one on the ADSM302. More than just a microscope】 With a Micro SD card, you can easily capture and store images or videos of the microscopic world you observe. (recommended to use class 10 high-speed memory card, up to 64G)UHD 2160P Video Microscope with Sharp Image Quality】This LCD digital microscope features a 7-inch IPS screen and UHD 2160P video recording. The excellent image processing system provides sharp image quality and helps capture minute details with a deep depth of field.

AD407 Pro 3D HDMI Soldering Digital Microscope – Andonstar

Die Tiefenschrärfe ist gut und bei der stärksten Vergrösserung hat der focuspunkt immer noch 5cm Abstand vom No-Name-30mm-Schutzglas. Despite its flaws, the Andonstar AD407 is still one the best digital microscopes in its price range. Its build quality could be better, but in terms of features and optical qualities it provides good value. And as far as Chinese digital microscopes go, this is one the best options available right now.The LCD screen is quite responsive, so it responds fast to what is happening under the lens. This is especially important when soldering. You don’t want a delay between what you are doing under the lens and what you see on the screen. I’ve found that nothing really beats a classical stereo microscope, especially when it comes to damage analysis of PCBs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment