276°
Posted 20 hours ago

F & S LTD Ladies Extra Firm Tummy Control, Body Shaper Briefs Size S to 3XL

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Luckily, the market is chock-full of great shapewear that promises to smooth out any lumps or bumps where you want to. A shapewear vest top proves incredibly versatile in any wardrobe—in ways you mightn’t initially expect. Whether you’re looking for light control shapewear shorts for added support and an even better fit of any garment, or want firm control shapewear knickers to get a naturally smooth body shape – we’ve got options to help you get the shape and control you desire, discreetly. For more information on how we use your personal details please refer to our Privacy Policyand Cookie Policy. Standout review: "Easy to get on (unlike some shapewear) and fits nicely, smoothing all of the key areas!

They go up nice and high so they cover all of my stomach and sides, which is what I was looking for. Standout review:"This body shaper is excellent at smoothing out any little unwanted tummy or back rolls. There may be areas of our bodies that we would like a bit of extra control on, whether it's a bit of lift in the bust or butt or a little added support in our hips and thigh area. If you (like me) carry weight around your middle, anything with a waistband will make you overflow, creating what is known as the MUFFIN TOP.This means you can wear them in place of your own knickers, reducing the likelyhood of VPL (visible panty lines) showing through. High waisted control pants combat this by covering the waist and midriff and ending up just under your bra. If you are wearing very short skirts and dresses these are a much better alternative to magic knickers (body shaper shorts). Not a problem really, but if you are in a tricky outfit, it might be a bit of a fight to get your shapewear off in the loo. You won't get the dramatic results, but you will create and much slimmer, sleek line under your clothes.

Standout review: "Wore mine yesterday for 8 hours and it didn’t feel tight or uncomfortable but smoothed out the bumps and gave me more confidence. I was therefore really pleasantly surprised to find I could get this on very easily and it felt comfortable and more importantly no bulges. If you’re in the market for options that will shape your chest, waist and thighs in one go, our shapewear bodysuits are your best bet. From defining your beautiful curves to adding elegance to your bodycon fit dresses, shapewear is a must-have in every modern woman’s underwear drawer.But they really are the ones to choose if you are wanting to make a big difference to your figure and firm your wobbly bits like nothing else will! Standout review: "If you just need a little something to control and give you a smooth appearance under your dresses, this is for you!

Standout review: "I bought this for post-surgical support, but it's so comfortable—and effective—that I will be wearing it more frequently at work. There's certainly nothing wrong, either, with turning to a pair of Spanx or shaping shorts when you're in need of a little oomph—celebs do it all the time, especially when walking the red carpet.The really good bottom shapers do tend to be a bit more expensive, but if you can afford it I would go for a bit of bum shaping any day! I still had reservations but wore this for 10 hours and it stayed perfectly in place no rolls and remained comfortable the whole time. Sizing down is common in shapewear, so always read the reviews for an additional and more accurate size guide. They don't actually look like shapewear, but they still have good tummy control where it matters (ie your tummy! We use cookies to enhance the security, performance, functionality and for analytical and promotional activities.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment