276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Parissa Eyebrow Wax Strips (32 Strips) - Hair Removal for Women Waxing Strips Kit - Wax Kit for Eyebrows - with After Care Azulene Oil

£4.175£8.35Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Though applying a glob of wax to your face and ripping it off seems intimidating, it's actually pretty easy — and not as painful as you'd expect. There are even special formulations for sensitive skin types to enjoy without irritation. The Best Eyebrow Waxes All tweezers are not created equal. If you’re going to maintain your brows at home, you want tweezers that will grip the hair and pull it out on the first tug, like these highly rated ones from Revlon. The WOWAX Microwave Waxing Kit is at the pricier end of the range of eyebrow waxing kits but the price is reflected in the fact that it contains both wax strips and loose wax in a tub for convenience.

Whichever product you choose in your wax kit for your post-wax bundle, apply it on a clean cotton swab all over the areas you have waxed to cleanse and soothe the area.

Another great priced product, the Waxkist Eyebrow Waxing Strips kit consists of 12 double sided eyebrow waxing strips and post treatment soothing oil. Take just one small area of hair and trim. Remember, you don't want blotchy or patchy trimming, so don't go crazy and cut all your hair at the same time! You can even do each hair at a time. Shape your brows with one end and draw on brows or fill in gaps with the other end using this brow pencil from L’Oreal Paris. The mechanical retractable pen is waterproof, so you won’t have to worry about it budging throughout the day. Know your own talent: Errors in eyebrow waxing can be humiliating and are not easy to disguise so, if in doubt, ask a more experienced friend or family member to help until you get the hang of it. This hot wax kit comes with everything you need: microwavable wax, an easy-to-use applicator, brow guide, aftercare lotion, and mini tweezers.

The Gigi Student Starter Kit is aimed mainly at those looking to become professional eyebrow waxers – as is reflected in its price tag. Having said that, this kit could prove a good investment for those who take their home waxing seriously. Waxing eyebrows at home should only be done when you really know what you’re doing. If you’re just starting out, try visiting a professional first to get a visual of the process and how everything works. Lastly, to find your arch, keep the applicator in the same starting point of your nostril and position it right through the middle of your iris when looking straight ahead. Where the applicator hits the brow, this is your arch. Be sure to press down to adhere the strip to the wax, but don't press so hard that the wax pushes outward and attaches to hairs you did not want! These are made with beeswax and contour weave fabric, which makes it easier to remove hair from hard-to-access areas. Are wax strips effective?

The wax works effectively on underarms and eyebrows but is a little painful when removing and leaves skin a little tender for quite a while afterwards, making it not ideal for those in a hurry. We're here to help you avoid minor disasters like those. So, here is our list of things needed to get you started: Listen, I love a good beauty do-it-yourself treatment as much as the next person, and a year of being forced to do it myself means I actually prefer to do my own at-home pedicures and DIY facial treatments. But the one thing I still need to get comfy with? Facial waxing. As simple as it seems (you just put some wax on and rip it off, right?), a lot can actually go very, very wrong if you don't know what you're doing.

Though we've successfully used many types of Sally Hansen wax strips, it's worth noting that this particular product is great for removing upper lip hair. "I'm new to waxing. These strips make it easy to wax my upper lip," one Sally Hansen user wrote. If you've never used wax strips on your upper lip, begin with a patch test on an area with fine hair, like your forearm. We're following a guide called "The Golden Ratio," which essentially provides help in shaping brows according to your own facial landmarks.If you're using pre prepared wax strips, the process is exactly the same but you'll need to rub the strips together in between your palms to warm the wax before application, and you'll just pull the strips themselves rather than applying muslin strips.

Many brow gels don’t come with their own spoolie, plus they’re nice to have around in case your brows have a mind of their own. Offered in a sleek white and gold, this spoolie comes with an angled brush on the other end.Practice makes perfect. To get good at waxing eyebrows, grab any willing participant, advertise on social media for models, or offer the service for free to your body waxing clients if you're new to the brow game. Mylee is the waxing brand used by many beauty salons, so this kit is *nearly* as good as a trip to the beauty salon.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment