276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bright Starts, Disney Baby, Finding Nemo Ocean Lights Baby Activity Gym and Play Mat with Detachable Toys, Sound and Music, Ages Newborn Plus, Blue, (Pack of 1)

£37.495£74.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In choosing a play mat, safety should be paramount," board-certified pediatrician Dr. Freda Singletary, M.D., tells Parents. "Other considerations include age appropriateness, ease of cleaning the mat, and the mat's adaptability to your child's evolving developmental stages." When shopping for a play mat, Dr. Singletary shares, "Fisher-Price, Baby Einstein, and Lovevery are all reputable brands known for their adherence to safety standards, and they offer a range of play mats designed to stimulate a child's senses and motor skills throughout various stages of development."

Provided with 20+ minutes of ocean-themed melodies, this activity gym will be perfect for your baby to both play and relax.Multi-sensory toys based on Nemo, Dory and other characters.additional Finding Nemo themed activity toys including baby-safe self-discovery clamshell mirror, Squirt rattle filled with colorful beads, Nemo bead chaser, tug-able Pearl the octopus, and sand dollar teether It is important to give your mat a wipe-down to help with germs," recommends Dr. Purdy. "Never walk on the mat with shoes and then let the baby play on the mat." How to Use Baby Play Mats Safely This popular waterproof style features eye-catching patterns on each side and is designed specifically for babies 8 months and older. The stain-resistant surface ensures easy cleanup, while the foldable design allows for convenient storage when not in use.

Bright Starts, Disney Baby, Finding Nemo Sea of Activities Jumper, Activity Centre with 13 Activities, Lights, Music and Ocean Sounds, Adjustable Height, 360° Rotation, Ages 6 Months + We bought this play mat and used it from birth. My little boy absolutely loves it still at over 8 money’s old. Easy to assemble, comes compact in the box with easy to follow instructions, this play mat is perfect for tummy time, sensory time and play time all at the same time. The music and flashing lights attract babies attention to get them focused on the hanging fish for them to reach up to try to grab. Would recommend to anyone looking for a play mat Read more WARNING: This toy produces flashes that may trigger epilepsy in sensitized individuals. Box Containsspan itemprop="name">So cute!!Got it for my sister baby shower. It’s super nice and cute, with lights. One of the best playmats we’ve seen. Love it

Date published: 2023-07-17
Tummy time is the time the baby is awake and on their stomach," explains Dr. Purdy. "Tummy time can be on a parent's chest or lap, on a baby pillow, or even in a carrier. A play mat is great for this but not necessary." Who We Are Loved this product as it was different from the typical play gyms, a lot more things for baby to interact with, and lots of bright colours for them to look at, the lights are an added bonus! The only downside I find is it can take up a lot of room, and it doesn’t actually play any of the songs from the finding nemo film! Read more Our little one loves this, the lights really get his focus and concentrating. With the different speeds and song options my little boy doesn't get bored of this and is part of our daily routine. The bright colours are lovely for him and the mat makes it comfortable for him to enjoy his time. And as a disney fan this looks great on his room and along his jumperoo. Would recommend this product it is pricey but if you make the most of it is worth every penny. Read more Positiv: Habe das babygym für mein zweites Kind neu gekauft. Was ich super finde ist dass es ein schönes "Dach" hat. Somit ist die volle Aufmerksamkeit des kindes auf die Spielsachen gerichtet. Das Kind kommt überall schön mit den Händen ran und die Spielsachen sind auch sehr gut verarbeitet.

Curious little cuties will love exploring on this eco-friendly, cushioned play mat, which features visually stimulating sensory toys, crinkly sounds, and playful patterns. Designed with Montessori experts (meaning it relies on a child’s internal motivation to learn) this delightful baby gym helps to strengthen fine motor skills as your baby begins to discover their new environment. The mat works great and keeps my little one entertained. One of the downsides is the mat seems quite large with the canopy and it does not fold flat for storage unless you take it apart each time. I have also found that the plastic that slots into the holders is quite frail and has already snapped when slotting it into place, looking online I can see this is a common fault. For the price I’d expect something a little sturdier. Other than those two minor faults this mat is great and I would definitely buy again. Read more This is easy to use and easy to put up, loads of bright colours on it, perfect for your little ones, plays smooth music what might make your little one fall asleep but hey atleast there having fun. Read more Mr. Ray Canopy creates a captivating environment for baby to play and experience with lights and musicThis change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. div class="bvseo-author">Answered by: MissE

Date published: 2021-08-09

Contoured tummy time pillow for added support with seaweed-inspired theme to bring Nemo's environment to life The finding Nemo play mat is a great sensory mat that can be used from birth. The overhead canopy is the shape of Mr Ray and has a number of small colourful lights dotted on his under belly. The lights are controlled at the base of the ray and have three different settings - lights only, lights timed to melodies and lights set to soothing ocean sounds, there are also two volume settings which is great for newborns where loud sounds can be overwhelming.

Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca base "Our Suggested Age" ranges on these manufacturer recommendations, as well as considering which ages will enjoy the product. Such factors as a child's developmental skill set and toy popularity help determine the enjoyment levels of a product. This play gym is brilliant, there’s so much going on including music playing, lights up the top inside the stingray and lots of hanging nemo themed toys. This was a fab but for my little girl and she used from only a few weeks old, she loved looking at th lights. It is rather big and takes up quite a bit of space. I think the price is a bit too much and could be lower, I bought it because I had also bought my daughter the nemo jumperoo and wanted matching Read more h2>

Asked by: joan1

begin-bvseo-questions-->

Mats and baby gyms are just the beginning of a baby's exploration of learning new skills and enjoying playtime. Parents and caregivers must ensure their little one stays safe by selecting an age-appropriate mat free from choking hazards.Why We Like It: With plenty of room to wander, this spacious, padded play mat provides an ample playscape as your baby transitions from tummy time to crawling and walking. Once your munchkin is on the move, you’ll be able to keep them busy scooting about on this fun, foldable play mat, which provides a portable cushioned playscape that can be used indoors or out. Designs with contrasting colors, varied patterns, and different characters can engage your baby's attention and stimulate their visual perception," shares Dr. Singletary. "However, a design overly crowded with elements may lead to sensory overload. You want to make sure as your child grows and evolves, so does their play mat. Finding ones that are age and development appropriate is important too." I have bought this for my one month old son and he absolutely adores it, it’s very colourful and engaging for baby and I can imagine him using it for a long time! Only bad thing is it’s a little pricey compared to other play gyms! Read more

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment