276°
Posted 20 hours ago

EMF Protection Pendant Necklace - Versatile Anti EMF Radiation Wearable Jewelry – Proven European Technology from EMF Harmony

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cellular Damage: According to the same 2009 mice study published in Pathophysiology , EMF exposure may also cause cellular damage and impaired tissue repair ( 8 ) . Make sure that the electrical wiring in your home is done properly and correct any potential issues. A man by the name of Kim Dandurand was working on a large radio active waste environmental cleanup project in 1996 where they were using a combination of natural minerals to neutralize the harmful effects of this radiation on living organisms. Kim was so impressed at the effectiveness of this process and technology that he hired a lab to perform tests to see if these minerals would have the same neutralizing effect on the harmful effects of cellphone RF Radiation. We strongly recommend that you repeat this activation process once a week to keep your pendant tuned to your body’s energy field. You are constantly bombarded by various stressors that can throw off your body’s energy field, and you want to keep the connection between you and the pendant optimized.

Many of our customers notice improved sleep quality with Harmoni, especially those who are more sensitive to EMFs. Also, those with high levels of stress (and therefore high levels of the stress hormone, cortisol) often notice better sleep—because cortisol is a powerful sleep disruptor. In fact, it’s what your body releases to wake you up every morning. Harmoni may help you to relax more before bedtime and therefore fall asleep more easily. Harmoni Pendant fans notice waking up less often and waking up feeling more refreshed. The pendant uses very precise geometry to align with the body’s field and help signal it to return to its optimal state. This is necessary because there are so many things we’re exposed to that take the body OUT of its natural frequency and field. This can include pollutants, negative people, trauma, and even things like dirty electricity and electromagnetic frequency (EMF) radiation. The best EMF protection pendants are those that we know work because they have been thoroughly tested in peer reviewed scientific studies. The next best are pendants made of single or mixed minerals known and tested to have EMF protection characteristics. The study indicated a 100 percent boost in participants’ psycho-emotional state, brain function, and stress handling.Okay I have talked about Aulterra long enough. (They are my favorite.) So let’s move on to another very high quality pendant. 2. EMF Harmony Pendant After Harmoni Pendant activation, your body can relax and function normally and start detoxing. And because of that, some people don’t feel well while their body is releasing toxins. Due to this phenomenon, we recommend taking a heavy metal binder like Citricleanse or any other binder, like activated charcoal, once a day to support your body as it cleans up any toxins that may be released upon pendant activation and mitigate detox symptoms. The benefits of Harmoni usage are often subtle and more noticeable over time. A greater overall sense of relaxation, better sleep, feeling more rested upon waking, being less “triggered” or irritable with others, an overall improved sense of wellbeing—these are all gentle benefits that one may notice after a period of time with Harmoni. When I started wearing the QLink in 2001 it was the best streak of playing golf I have ever had! I feel calmer, less nervous and less anxious, which is a good thing in professional golf…” – Mark Calcavecchia, Multiple PGA Tour winner Unfortunately, there is no way to fix this if another person were to wear it for any extended period of time. You would need to get a new Harmoni Pendant. You cannot share the pendant as it will dilute its effectiveness for you if worn by another person.

The way that Q-Link products work is actually quite interesting, but it does make sense to me on an intellectual and spiritual level. To start with, they describe the fact that physical science has proven that every material and object on the planet, as well as every living being, has its own unique natural resonance frequency. These frequencies are defined by the physical structure of the object or creature. AiresTech takes a completely different approach that either Aulterraor EMF-Harmony.com. So I am anxious to get into reading their studies so that I understand their technology as well. 4. An “Elite Shungite” Pendant The Harmoni Pendant holes — their exact locations and size — were developed from the principles of sacred geometry. It has been tested on thousands of people in an effort to design a pendant for maximum benefits. The QLink Pendant creates higher energy, greater endurance, improved focus, and concentration – all essential for running a marathon.” – Stu Mittleman, World Champion Long Distance Runner, and Record Holder. Final Thoughts On Q-Link Products Q: I have noticed my heart pounding after wearing the pendant for a little while. It would then subside after 20 minutes or so. Is this a normal response?Sleep Issues: According to the same 2019 study published in Electromagnetic Biology and Medicine , EMF may contribute to low-quality of sleep ( 7 ) . Elmas, Onur. “Effects of electromagnetic field exposure on the heart: a systematic review.” Toxicology and industrial health 32.1 (2016): 76-82. Q. Is it a problem if I wore the Harmoni Pendant without activating it before understanding the activation process?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment