276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Caterpillar Cat S22 Flip (16GB) 2.8'' Touchscreen, Android 11, IP68 Water Resistant, 4G LTE GSM (T-Mobile Unlocked for MetroPCS, Global) (Black)

£43.51£87.02Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I like that the CAT S22 Flip has a fully rugged design. If I accidentally drop it or spill some water on it, it won’t be ruined. You can’t say that about regular smartphones.” Powerful Performance: With 16GB of internal storage, 2GB of RAM, and a quad-core Qualcomm processor, the CAT S22 Flip Phone ensures smooth multitasking and efficient operation. This flip phone comes with a programmable PTT yellow button on the side, which you can use for several functions. Another handy feature includes powerful speakers, perfect for loud working conditions.

CAT S22 Flip Phone Deal - Wowcher CAT S22 Flip Phone Deal - Wowcher

Impressive Displays: Featuring a 2.8" TFT primary display and a 1.44" secondary display, both protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5, this phone offers a versatile and durable viewing experience. The S22 Flip has powerful performance that can match a lot of modern hi-tech smartphones. It may not have all the fancy features, but it can do everything a regular phone should. Plus, it has a rugged design, making it even better.” g_mobiledata_badge GSM wifi_calling_3 CDMA h_mobiledata_badge HSPA ev_mobiledata_badge EVDO lte_mobiledata_badge LTE

B1, B2, B3, B12 (700 ac), B17 (700 bc), B20 (800 DD), B25 (1900+), B26 (850+), B28 (700 APT), B38 (TD 2600), B39 (TD 1900+), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B40 (TD 2300), B41 (TD 2500), B5 (850), B66 (1700/2100), B7 (2600), B71 (600) Following my post a few days ago about using the Cat S22 flip in the UK I just went a bought it from the US, arriving in a few weeks. Currently, all the CAT phones are only compatible with GSM carriers, like T-Mobile and its subsidiaries. Hence, they can’t work with CDMA carriers, including Verizon and US Cellular. It’s also not an approved AT&T device, so it may not work with them either. Does the CAT S22 Flip Come in Different Colors?

S22 Flip: Updating Apps to the Latest Available Version S22 Flip: Updating Apps to the Latest Available Version

Really good customer service. I received a response from them within 20 minutes with a really accurate response." In terms of dimensions, this device has 119.4 x 61 x 22.9 millimeters or 4.70 x 2.40 x 0.91 inches (when closed), and it weighs 224 grams or 7.90 ounces. Even though it’s fairly lightweight, its rugged design makes it chunky. Rugged Design: The CAT S22 Flip Phone is built to withstand tough conditions with an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance and MIL-STD-810H compliance, making it perfect for outdoor adventures and demanding workplaces. When it comes to storage, the S22 Flip has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. This device features microSD card support, so you also have the option to expand your storage. The 2.8-inch display has 480 x 640 pixels and a 4:3 aspect ratio. It flips open to about 165 degrees. Unlike most flip phones, the S22 Flip comes with two cameras. The rear camera has 5MP and the front camera 2MP. Wireless technology includes 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS/Galileo, and FM radio connectivity. This device also comes with a USB-C port and cover. Durable Built

The S22 Flip is a rugged flip phone. It’s MIL-SPEC 810H and IP68- rated, making it resistant to water, dust, and drops. It’s made from Gorilla Glass 5, so it’s ideal for outdoor environments and working on the field. The S22 Flip is also vibration, sand, salt, mist, and pressure-resistant. Frequently Asked Questions Is the CAT S22 Flip Compatible With Verizon or AT&T? The CAT S22 Flip has large physical buttons. It runs on the Android 11 Go Edition operating system and has a Qualcomm® 215 processor. Thanks to its Li-Ion 2000mAh removable battery, this phone can last the whole day without charging. I spent a while deciding, and found alot of dumbphone+ (like dumbphones with some features- maps, Spotify, etc) was a US based. So if there's interest from UK folk also unsure if they want to buy it I'll use it for a while and do a post on how wel it works in the UK signal wise (but the bands seemed all good).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment