276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Duramax WoodSide 10 x 8 Plastic Garden Shed with 3 Fixed Windows & Metal Foundation Kit, Strong Metal Roof Structure Fire Retardant and Maintenance-Free Storage Shed - Ivory/Brown

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 10 x 8 Woodside is built around a 635mm thick zinc coated galvanised steel frame which is then clad with high quality, fire retardant, fade-proof PVC plastic. This highly durable and robust plastic shed combines superior craftsmanship with functional design, making it an ideal addition to any garden. The product dimensions and weight, at 29400 Hundredths-Pounds, make it a spacious and practical storage solution for various items. Duramax sheds are extremely easy to assemble and can be erected in a matter of hours if you follow the instructions provided. The solid metal structure combined with vinyl panels gives this shed unmatched strength and longevity that has been tested for snow loads of 20 lbs per square foot.

wide WoodBridge Series is our signature shed line that gives you the ultimate solution for all your storage needs. The shed can accommodate a locking system (padlock sold separately), includes easy-to-read assembly instructions and a 15-year limited warranty.I helped my mate put this shed together a couple of months ago and in this Duramax Woodside Shed 10×8 review I’ll share with you all there is to learn from my experience with it. The internal structure is reinforced with heavy-duty galvanised steel framing and trusses, providing unmatched strength and stability. Constructed of durable all weather vinyl in an ivory color, it will never need painting or treating. I mean, sure, you could just continue to pile up your tools in the garage until its a chaotic mess, but where’s the fun in that?

All steel is galvanised and pre-painted to prevent corrosion, and the wall cladding is produced in a pleasing ‘ship lap’ style. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver this product range to Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands or any other offshore island not stated (such as the Isle of Man and Isle of Wight) , due to carrier restrictions.I love to share my knowledge about putting up sheds (I owned 3 already and helped all my pals with theirs). This product carries the 15 year anti rust guarantee, providing the garden building is well maintained.

uk t/a ShedMaster UK is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. x 8ft apex pro plastic shed provides ample storage space for all of your garden tools, outdoor furniture and other accessories. As someone who’s always had a bit of a clutter problem, the Duramax Woodside Shed 10×8 can be a real lifesaver. This durable vinyl shed includes a vinyl molded floor, full ridge skylight, metal reinforced truss system, pad lockable door handles and gable vents.

Crafted from superior vinyl plastic resin, the exterior wall panels of this shed offer exceptional durability. Our friendly sales team would be happy to talk to you about any queries you may have about our products or services.

It’s durable and sturdy but you have to make sure you assemble it correctly (about this a bit later). It is a steel frame of joists that runs across the floor of the shed onto which you may place boards (not supplied) to create a wooden floor, or fill it with self levelling concrete to create a hard concrete floor.

The shed comes complete with a steel foundation kit, ensuring easy installation and added stability. The Woodside has a little side window to let in natural light as well as an foundation kit on which to place boards for a floor to keep the inside of the shed neat and tidy looking.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment