276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Einhell Power X-Change Cordless Car Polisher And Buffer - 18V, 3-In-1 Machine Polisher Buffer And Sander For Garage And Home Use - CE-CP 18/180 Li E Solo Polishing Machine (Battery Not Included)

£49.99£99.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Last week I almost put my car in a seemingly professional detailing professional, and we made a deal that for 100 euro, he is going to do my car, but at the end I find out that for 100 euro, he would polish the car with hand for about 1. Unlike carbon brush motors, the brushless motor is not subject to any wear and is therefore maintenance-free.

For comfortable operation there is electronic speed control via LCD, an ergonomic handle for an optimum grip and controlled handling, as well as the slimline design with soft grip. La Einhell Pulidora Angular presenta un diseño compacto y ergonómico que facilita su manejo y control durante el uso. Use the Einhell CE-CB 18/254 Li - Solo cordless car polishing machine to quickly polish your car to a mirror finish. As a member of the Einhell Power X-Change family, the handy and wireless sander is ready for use at any time – without any power connection.

The battery is a member of the innovative Power X-Change family from Einhell and can be used in all the devices from the system series. Use the Einhell CE-CB 18/254 Li – Solo cordless car polishing machine to quickly polish your car to a mirror finish.

Depending on the area of application or material, the rotation of the sanding wheel can be adjusted with the help of the speed electronics and the switch with lock button ensures the continuous operation of the device. The variable speed control is controlled and displayed via an easy to read LCD display which sits at the top of an ergonomic, slimline designed machine. Comes in a practical transport and storage case including 6 sanding discs with Ø225 mm each and grits of P60, P80 and P120 (2 pieces per grit) so that you can get started immediately.The standard backing plates are sold and thin, getting something a little better eg 3M backing plates will make polishing easier especially when learning to use a rotary. I also don't want to hurt my paint in any way, so I thought I'd give some practice on some rubbish hoods or bumpers. Item number VIWPO Keep your car looking as fresh as the day you bought it, with the Einhell PXC 18V Car Polisher Skin. Please note that cordless products will normally have a shorter warranty of just 1 Year for the battery and or charger supplied. Thanks to the powerful 600 watt motor with high-quality metal angle gear, all sanding tasks for drywall work, such as sanding walls and ceilings as well as removing wallpaper residues, paint, loose plaster, etc.

For comfortable operation there is an ergonomic handle for an optimum grip and controlled handling and the slimline design with softgrip. The Einhell cordless polishing/sanding machine is powered by a brushless motor – the long-lasting brushless electric motor which defies mechanical wear and delivers better performance than a conventional carbon brush motor. La herramienta ofrece una excelente relación calidad-precio, lo que la convierte en una opción atractiva para aquellos que buscan una pulidora angular potente y fácil de usar sin gastar demasiado.

For best results and comfortable work, this dry sander is equipped with a telescopic handle up to 165cm long and an ergonomic T-handle, so that you can work without effort even when working on ceilings.

We will exchange or refund within the first 30 days if a manufacturers fault is found with this product. To claim the full warranty a registration form may need to be completed - please check the paperwork enclosed with this product when purchased. This two in one machine is the epitome of versatility delivering both sanding as well as polishing possibilities.The Einhell CE-CB 18/254 Li Solo Cordless Car Polisher can be used to quickly polish your car to a mirror finish, independent of stationary sources of electricity thanks to its cordless technology. The useful softgrip ensures the unit stays safely in the hand at all times, allowing jobs to be completed quickly and thoroughly. The Einhell drywall sander TC-DW 225 is a universal and practical helper for interior work and renovation for every demanding DIY enthusiast. The Einhell CE-CP 18/180 Li E-Solo cordless polishing/sanding machine offers the freedom of cordless operation for the user on jobs in the home, workshed and garage.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment