276°
Posted 20 hours ago

hOmeLabs Sunrise Alarm Clock - Digital LED Clock with 6 Colour Switch and FM Radio for Bedrooms - with Nature Sounds Sunset Simulation Touch Control - With Snooze Function

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are plenty of additional features you won’t want to miss out on. Many of the wake-up lights feature dimmable red night lights to help you fall asleep.

We know that Kalles will make your life easier by improving your workflow. With the tools that Kalles gives you, On the sound front, thePhilips HF3520 doesn’t do too badly either. There are several options to wake up to: an FM radio, a choice of 5 nature sounds -including bird Song, gentle piano and seaside sounds – or a plain alarm tone. If you wish you can also choose to mutethe sounds completely and just use the wake-up light as analarm.The light source is a multi-colored LED lamp with a maximum intensity of 300 lux (that’s pretty bright!). In sunrise simulation mode, the colors subtly and naturally blend, starting with a deep red, then gradually shifting to orange and yellowy-white tones as you approach your wake-up time. I tested each of these recommended wake up lights, using them in their different modes and testing all the features. I have featured wake up lights to suit different budgets and with a range of modes so you can find the best product to help wake you up in the morning.

As well as helping to prevent sleep inertia, wake up lights have many other benefits for your sleep and general well-being.While it takes a few minutes to set up, it’s very easy to personalize. You can adjust the duration of your sunrise and sunset from 15 to 90 minutes, and the light intensity is easily altered from a bright light to a soft glow. Whilst it might seem expensive for what appears to be a replacement light bulb, but the MagicLight has quite an overwhelming feature list that soon makes you realise what an incredible bargain it actually is. As we’re focussing on dawn simulator alarms, I won’t go into too much detail, but here’s a short list of just some of the features and specifications: Hold the Radio button for 3 seconds to scan available FM channels. These will be automatically saved. Casper’s Glow Light is fully portable and incredibly simple to use. Flip to turn it on, rotate it to adjust the intensity of the light and wiggle it to turn on the night light. It charges wirelessly on a coaster sized charging pad and this, coupled with its petite size, means it’s easy to take away with you on your travels. These days, we tend to use our phones for everything, which can be hugely convenient. If your handy smartphone provides a certain function, it can be a hard sell to invest in a separate product that serves the same purpose and takes up more space.

That said, light therapy for SAD treatment usually involves 20 to 30 minutes of direct exposure to a lightbox with a brightness of 10,000 lux each morning or a lightbox with a brightness of 2,500 lux for one to two hours.Now you can be woken up with the relaxing sounds of the ocean or lively bird sounds, along with a gradually increasing light that starts 30 minutes before the alarm goes off. Or go to bed with the sunset stimulation that smoothly dims the room as you drift off to sleep. Promising review: “I live in Minneapolis where it gets dark very early in the winter and is usually dark when I wake up for work. After the time change this year, I noticed that my depression and willingness to get out of bed went out the door. While I manage my SAD and depression very well, I had heard of these types of lamps and got this one as it was recommended by a friend. I’m not kidding - I have felt better every morning when I wake up because of it. It very gently starts the ‘sunrise’ effect so that you may notice it gently which simulates the summer sunrise. I did start using the beach noise option but my cats thought there were seagulls in my bedroom (lol) so now I use the radio and the volume of the radio gradually increases with the light. The other nature sounds are also very tame and not obnoxious. My overall mood has increased ten-fold.” — Courtney H. Rob Davey, a sleep expert at Snoozel Green, explained to Fit&Well that our bodies respond best when woken up by the light of a rising sun, as sunlight catalyzes our circadian rhythm and lets our brain know it’s time to be alert and operating. Why it made the cut: Made with aesthetics in mind, you can’t even tell it’s specifically for waking you up. You have mobility problems:the buttons to control this are pretty small, so it can be fiddly to turn it on and off.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment