276°
Posted 20 hours ago

IMAGE Skincare, VITAL C Hydrating Serum, with Potent Vitamin C to Brighten, Tone and Smooth Appearance of Wrinkles, 50 mL

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

IMAGE Skincare professional products work at a cellular level to treat fine lines, fade sun damage, increase hydration, control acne and stimulate cellular turnover for more youthful, smoother looking skin. This hydrating serum incorporates the new technology of oil-soluble Vitamin C with the highest bio-availability to immediately soothe the visible effects of environmentally damaged skin, and to tackle redness. This supplier is the real deal and the serum came in a box with a seal in the new branded packaging. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

This serum contains multiple forms of vitamin C to brighten skin, and potent anti-oxidants nourish the skin to create a healthy, youthful glow. This ultra-light oil feels weightless on the skin but offers powerful moisture retention effects to keep it soft and supple. It helps to fade the appearance of age spots and hyperpigmentation to give skin a more even, radiant tone. An advanced polypeptide/antioxidant formula of Vitamins A, C, E to promote hydration and reduce signs of ageing. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site.With powerful, multiple forms of vitamin C and antioxidants, Vital C nourishes the skin optimally, creating an even complexion. After cleansing with your preferred IMAGE cleanser, dispense 1 - 2 pumps of serum and apply liberally to the face and neck. The unique composition based on hyaluronic acid and ceramides, among other things, ensures that the skin can retain moisture better.

Upon application it releases a flood of antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, vitamins and anti-ageing peptides to provide a youthful, brighter, healthier-looking complexion. Its powered by glycolic acid, one of the most commonly used and effectiveacids in the alpha hydroxy acid family. About Image Vital C Hydrating Skincare RangeVITAL C is our original and bestselling collection of vitamin C skincare products, powered by potent, multi-benefit vitamin C. Our products are physician formulated and tried, true and tested by a team of professionals to help you feel the most confident in your skincare—and your skin.

This high-performance creme with encapsulated, time-released retinol minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dullness and other signs of aging. Peptides and botanical brightening agents help to reduce visible discoloration and age spots, leaving the skin luminous. This daily tinted moisturiser provides broad-spectrum, pure mineral protection against the sun’s harmful UVA / UVB rays from DAYLIGHT with Digital Aging Defense™ to protect skin from the ageing effects of HEV - High Energy Visible Light (HEV Light), the bright blue light emitted by computers, phones, artificial lighting and environmental damage from city pollution. Infuses the skin with moisture and locks it into the skin, ensures the skin is smoother and healthier for longer. The hydrating and antioxidant-rich serum leaves my skin feeling plump and supple and thanks to the multiple forms of Vitamin C, it's also looking glowing!

Our faces are exposed to air, pollution, UV in day-light (not just sun-shine) and HEVL blue light from phone and computers and our own oxygen waste products from breathing and stress. I always like to try other brands of vitamin c skincare to compare which one would work better for my skin problems, this does minimize fine lines and winkles, like the smell, the way it feels on my skin. Vital C feels creamier than a serum but I like this serum and it's packaging better than my other product. All of these factors conspire to turn skin "bad" and speed up our ageing process - think of it as human rust. This peptide-rich serum infuses skin with essential vitamins and antioxidants to protect against visible signs of ageing such as fine lines, dryness and collagen loss, as well as tackling redness.I found my holy grail vitamin c serum a couple of months ago, however, I came across this one and decided to try it. How To Use Image Vital C Hydrating Anti Aging Serum Apply to cleansed skin in the morning and evening for best results. This formulation powerfully protects the skin from free-radical damage and oxidative stress to prevent the effects of ageing. I'd recommend this serum to anyone looking for a hydrating antioxidant serum that leaves skin feeling comforted and looking radiant.

The VITAL-C line contains high concentrations of antioxidants for ultimate protection and nutrition.It contains multiple forms of Vitamin C to help brighten the skin and fight visible signs of dullness and fatigue.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment